Mercy Rule

mjuhb

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 5:19 PM, Indian said:

Sad nobody will hit 20 this year.

Boogers lil deer skin loin cloth wearin injun friend from Dunlop dont nose TN soccer......a couple of them schools up there in district 1 and 2 can do it.......they sum serious soccer drama on them sidelines up there......especially rounf that morristown area

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

17 hours ago, AAASOCCER said:

You are still keeping up with soccer.!  Didn't want to start a new thread but hear ND and CCS was a good game. 

always keepin up w/ the pitch AAA......just ant typin as much since Family of Boogers r rapped up in viewin Boogerettes college play.......the game between the Fighting Irish and Sword of Joshua Independent Full Holyness Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive........

......Shim got him a decent teram this season, tho the record dont show it......nobody in the state schedules a tuffer schedule than shim\.....

.hope u r well

Booger just sayin :thumb:

8 hours ago, Booger said:

always keepin up w/ the pitch AAA......just ant typin as much since Family of Boogers r rapped up in viewin Boogerettes college play.......the game between the Fighting Irish and Sword of Joshua Independent Full Holyness Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive........

......Shim got him a decent teram this season, tho the record dont show it......nobody in the state schedules a tuffer schedule than shim\.....

.hope u r well

4 more years left for me on an 11 consecutive year run of being in the HS parents section.    Will be in Chatt for a game vs Baylor Tues.   Should be a fun game.  I noticed ND not on our schedule that’s a shame.  

On 9/22/2018 at 5:31 PM, AAASOCCER said:

4 more years left for me on an 11 consecutive year run of being in the HS parents section.    Will be in Chatt for a game vs Baylor Tues.   Should be a fun game.  I noticed ND not on our schedule that’s a shame.  

your squaws r obviously playin some good soccer again....actually thought Baylor could lose this one...and was pullin for u to do so......had a couple great games against each back in 14 & 15.....2 great games...1 apiece.....sum great soccer players on those 2 teams to that went on to play some big time soccer

......at least we won the point battle those 2 years