Peabody @ Milan

FightingBlue0

26 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

4.3 speed???

easy easy...  That would be almost an NFL combine record!

I am not trying to bust your bubble or call you out... I am just saying that these 40 times get WAY over stated often. If he is that fast LOOK out. He will be signing a D1 offer soon and playing in the NFL shortly after.

I think the only kid Peabody had that could run that or even touch that would be the Barnett kid we had a few years back 

8 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I think the only kid Peabody had that could run that or even touch that would be the Barnett kid we had a few years back 

The Barnett kid is 100% the fastest kid I’ve seen come through Peabody. He would squeeze through a crease & burst into the 2nd & 3rd levels of a defense unlike anybody I’ve ever seen. Those were the days where Peabody football began the their turn around with Joe Gaddis. The opening game against Milan that season was probably the most packed out that Walter Kilzer Stadium has ever been. I can remember there was standing room only & those folks standing, were standing 4-5 rows back off of the fences. I would love to see that atmosphere again this Friday night. 

37 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Not that uncommon Kendrick Malone had 4.3 speed bit was small and he definitely isn't in D1

Yes it is that uncommon. If he ran a legit electronically time 40 that fast he WOULD have been playing D1 ball. With that being stated if could not cut the grades he would not make it.

The fastest times EVER recorded at the NFL combine are 4.22 (John Ross) and 4.24 ( Chris Johnson )

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

BPM, If your stating what the middle school has done over the last few years would you not be served well to mention Medina? Medina has dominated Milan the last several years in middle school. Not stirring the pot just stating a fact my friend.

Medina didnt play the Milan freshmen group last year. They would not reschedule the game. Just a fact. Cant wait to see these two groups play in next year or two. Both very athletic. 

5 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

The Barnett kid is 100% the fastest kid I’ve seen come through Peabody. He would squeeze through a crease & burst into the 2nd & 3rd levels of a defense unlike anybody I’ve ever seen. Those were the days where Peabody football began the their turn around with Joe Gaddis. The opening game against Milan that season was probably the most packed out that Walter Kilzer Stadium has ever been. I can remember there was standing room only & those folks standing, were standing 4-5 rows back off of the fences. I would love to see that atmosphere again this Friday night. 

Yes it was the start. It reminds me of the atmosphere in 06 and 07 against Milan. Peabody will bring a crowd just because it’s Milan. 

11 hours ago, dhstennis said:

Heard you were coaching so I’m sure that I’ll see ya around. Able to say what sport? 

Not sure it is what you would consider a “sport”. I have been doing this for 13 years now and do receive an actual coaching supplement. And a very large one at that. More than what most high school head football and bball coaches get supplement wise. But most people on this sight that are familiar with me know I am a music teacher. I “coach” roughly 190 students grades 6-12. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Not sure it is what you would consider a “sport”. I have been doing this for 13 years now and do receive an actual coaching supplement. And a very large one at that. More than what most high school head football and bball coaches get supplement wise. But most people on this sight that are familiar with me know I am a music teacher. I “coach” roughly 190 students grades 6-12. 

Sir I have 3 kids in band and Music,it's such a commitment by the educators as well as students! And Marching Band is a sport!!!!!!!! Thanks for your dedication to broadening the horizon of our youth!!!!!! Band is sending 2 of mine to college for basically free!!!RTR

30 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

This is to quiet. I want to hear some predictions.  I would also like to hear about Milan. I don’t know as much about them this year. 

Well here it goes ,I have watched alot of Milan film and talked to some friends of friends lol, My prediction it PHS 28 Milan 17 .RTR- FLOOD THA MUD PUPPIES

Edited by peabodypride

5 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Sir I have 3 kids in band and Music,it's such a commitment by the educators as well as students! And Marching Band is a sport!!!!!!!! Thanks for your dedication to broadening the horizon of our youth!!!!!! Band is sending 2 of mine to college for basically free!!!RTR

I would agree 100% but some would. To each their own b