Peabody @ Milan

FightingBlue0

6 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

It sure would've been nice if there could've been a live feed of this game.  It was definitely one for the history books.  I'd also like to see some replays on 75% of the flags thrown.  The laundry on the field was brutal.   The penalties kept the game much closer.  

All in all though, it was a battle.  It's one I'll always remember.  It's also one that makes it hard on the old ticker.  

Good luck the rest of the season...  It should would be nice for someone to dethrone Alcoa.   I'll always pull for Milan to do so! 

I believe you can go back & watch the game on WNWS.com with full commentary. I plan on watching some of it tomorrow so I can see what exactly happened. Listening is one thing but getting to see it with your own eyes can really help assess where a team stands. Sounded like both teams hadn’t drank a bottle of water all year long...

9 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I believe you can go back & watch the game on WNWS.com with full commentary. I plan on watching some of it tomorrow so I can see what exactly happened. Listening is one thing but getting to see it with your own eyes can really help assess where a team stands. Sounded like both teams hadn’t drank a bottle of water all year long...

I can't argue with you there. The cramps were awful.   I may be looking the game up..  I'm curious on so many calls.  

8 hours ago, TPeabodyGT said:

It sure would've been nice if there could've been a live feed of this game.  It was definitely one for the history books.  I'd also like to see some replays on 75% of the flags thrown.  The laundry on the field was brutal.   The penalties kept the game much closer.  

All in all though, it was a battle.  It's one I'll always remember.  It's also one that makes it hard on the old ticker.  

Good luck the rest of the season, Milan...  It should would be nice for someone to dethrone Alcoa.   I'll always pull for Milan to do so! 

I totally agree flags killed Peabody and almost cost us the game. Without the flags we could have won by a touchdown or 2 

21 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Good to see Tracy tonight. Haven’t seen her since high school. Glad you girls enjoy the T. Keep posting!!  :)

Same BPM!! Just a couple of Milan moms loving the game their boys live for. We followed this post all week. Props to the Peabody posters, we may not have responded, but trust me when I say it motivated us to go above and beyond to motivate the team and get them ready for battle. Now...back to lurking. Go Dawgs! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Milanfootballislife said:

Same BPM!! Just a couple of Milan moms loving the game their boys live for. We followed this post all week. Props to the Peabody posters, we may not have responded, but trust me when I say it motivated us to go above and beyond to motivate the team and get them ready for battle. Now...back to lurking. Go Dawgs! 

Your fellas are gonna be great,I feel confident you will have a great playoff run THIS YEAR!!!

• Upvote 1