Oneida 1-0 GP 1-0

harley04

5 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Well maybe they won’t show it again this week. What is the biggest weakness on GP team? 

GP is one of the most improved teams in this area IMO.They will get better each week. As far as weaknesses GB Nation or ladykee will have to answer that one. When I was listening to the scrimmage we had with them the only thing that seemed to stick out to me was later in the game they seem to give us the run which may be to your advantage, if they don't jump out on top of you fairly quickly.

Harley I was looking over your schedule I think it's fair to say that you could have a 7-3 or 8-2 type year of course the big F5 from over in Blount County will not give you any mercy!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

I'm hopin we can run the ball on them. I know that their line is bigger than Oneidas. Hopefully with some play action and stuff we can loosen them up enough to run the ball. I really like our RBs this year since we have RB by committee. We have some thunder and lightning in the backfield this year.

Defensively Oneida is not very strong in the secondary. Claiborne completed 10-20 for 200 something yards. If GP has good receivers then we're gonna have to get pressure on QB and force him to throw it quicker than he wants. If he has all day to throw wouldn't be surprised to see them pick us apart. The front 7 is fairly strong and can stop the run when they don't take plays off. 

I'm really lookin forward to makin the trip over Friday night and watchin a great high school football game. 

Guest Fall101
1 minute ago, harley04 said:

no one cares spike its ok, early hope we get back in 2a. I'm not sure we can beat you guys my son who is a coach has visited Oneida and nothing but high praise for the program. He don't think we can win :mrgreen: 

Well everybody up here knows that y'all will be fired up and ready to play since being beat 3 years in a row. It scares me havin to play up there at GP. 

Guest Fall101
6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

They are big and strong but not on the level of the coalfield line from last year

Can they move pretty good? I know some lines are big but just aren't very quick. 

Guest Fall101

Harley I wouldn't look much into 49 against Claiborne. I know for a fact that GP has a tougher D than Claiborne. Oneida only punted once last week. I don't see that happenin again. 

5 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Harley I wouldn't look much into 49 against Claiborne. I know for a fact that GP has a tougher D than Claiborne. Oneida only punted once last week. I don't see that happenin again. 

Only punting once is good. I tried to find the game on the website mentioned but could only find last years games.