The Governors host the Mavericks.

Governm

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

91 i am guaranteeing that you double your wins from last year at the least!

But AC wins this one going away.

The secondary played really well for the Govs last night. It was the weakest link last year and one of the main reasons AC beat us so bad. I am hoping the Govs can compete better this time around.

I was at the AC game until the deluge came in the second qtr. Carter is really small (in size and numbers) and was no match for the Mavs. AC still has some athletes and a few big boys, but the Govs have more size overall in my opinion. I think the Govs can compete this time if they go out and play like their size and get physical.

13 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

I was at the AC game until the deluge came in the second qtr. Carter is really small (in size and numbers) and was no match for the Mavs. AC still has some athletes and a few big boys, but the Govs have more size overall in my opinion. I think the Govs can compete this time if they go out and play like their size and get physical.

If you call competing keeping it under 30,then i agree.I see it as a 21 to 28 point loss.Crawl before walk.LC was not a good football team and lets be honest neither is WB but they took some good strides towards mediocre.I honestly think 3 wins MAYBE a fourth if a team over looks you all but 3 is much better than 0 or 1.