York Institute @ Coalfield

rtl112

2 hours ago, crow said:

HWY 52 to hwy 27. Turn south to wartburg, go to red light stay straight toward oak ridge / Oliver springs. About 15 minutes from wartburg turn right onto little side street not sure the name. There is a sign but it's a small one. 

I sm glad you know where here is!

On 8/23/2018 at 2:59 PM, crow said:

York will be big and physical, always are. Word around the plateau is they got a little speed this year. Physically they'll match coalfield I think, if the speed is true then I think they take this one. YAI + 10-14 if reports are true. 

They lost a little speed if anything. Rexroat was the speedster and probst was a little quicker on both sides of the ball than the fill in but nobody should notice a difference.

11 minutes ago, PBrown said:

They lost a little speed if anything. Rexroat was the speedster and probst was a little quicker on both sides of the ball than the fill in but nobody should notice a difference.

Like I said that’s the word, I’ve not saw YAI in person. If true then YAI by 10-14, maybe more, if not then coin flip with a slight edge maybe for home field. 

Edited by crow