CAK vs Greenback

orngnblk

16 minutes ago, WarChant said:

One more day and trucks will be surrounding Cooper Field and hope the atmosphere will get them boys fired up. They came out flat last week and I’m sure it was the rain but we gotta be ready this Friday. Cak will be ready to get some revenge from last season. The offense will be rolling this week and I’m sure the coach’s have got the defense Ready!!!!

yes sir its getting close.....me and ghsblackhelmet are talking about upping our game this year and bringing a smoker to do some wings and bbq at our parking spot lol

Edited by muskox
left out words

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Just a few stats for the Loudon game.

Leading rusher Bryce Hanley 84 yards

Leading passer Bryce Hanley 145 yards 2 TDs

Leading Tackler Bryce Hanley 6

Interceptions Bryce Hanley 2,1 was a pick six (also #2 in prepxtra area for ints)

We need some other men to step up this week!

Sounds like it, this guy must have a sore back!!  :roflolk:

3 hours ago, muskox said:

watched film on cak early this morning...I think this game will be closer than most expect...if our secondary don't play better than last week it will be interesting....sure hope to see some players get excited and fired up this week

You and me both Ox. I hope the rain is what had everyone down last week. I gotta quit watching game film every time I do we get worse and CAK gets better LOL. WE will need to outscore them, I think they are improved over last year. That being said there is no way the Mighty Fightin Cherokees get beat tonight rolling out the new scoreboard and first game at The Drive In of the year GB 42- 35