Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, Compton said:

You guys really think your special because your high school team wins gold balls, I will go buy you a gold ball. Let this sink in yall are a bunch of grown folks living off of 14-18 yrs old kids, I would really look in the mirror and evaluate myself 

Just how stupid are you? The Maryville faithful are here celebrating their school and team. I've "seen" their responses after a loss (rare) too...respectful and honest about the details of the game and congratulatory of the team that beat theirs. To say that they are living vicariously through the kids is really twisting support into a bad thing, don't you think? Look in the mirror and evaluate someone who takes offense to comments made by a fanbase that every school in the state would be proud to have behind their teams, and then tell them exactly why YOU are on here.

53 minutes ago, Compton said:

You guys really think your special because your high school team wins gold balls, I will go buy you a gold ball. Let this sink in yall are a bunch of grown folks living off of 14-18 yrs old kids, I would really look in the mirror and evaluate myself 

Well aren't you just Precious ... what's worse ??? fans who support their High School team no matter what , or someone who has nothing to do with that team , who craves attention so bad he spends all year on a High School football team's  ( that he hates )  threads bashing that team and mostly picking on a Woman .... even going so far as laughing and Commenting on that Woman's High School son Crying after a loss ... ya , you're a real tough guy living on here vicariously talking tough through your keyboard .  I'm sure your " wife and 2 kids " are really proud of their Daddy spending so much time " HATING " on a Team of High School boys who happen to Win more games than you wish they Did ... lol , So Pathetic . 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Compton said:

Pepvol your missing the point, support your team, be passionate about your team, it's all innocent there's nothing wrong with it. But it's just a game. All I did was post that maryville home streak is about 2 end, then it seem like my comment went viral. I was quick 2 admit that I was wrong, I called it prematurely. That wasn't good enough everyone started taking shots, so I fired back. Now I do owe rw87 an apology because she never said anything 2 me, I started on her first, but all I said was she must be sweating and white hate is eating her pies she bake, the inside joke is she fed the refs for throwing the game for the rebels, I found nothing offensive about that. Pepvol you are on the maryville thread daily, you know I never bother you guys until I feel maryville is in danger of losing.

And that is why you have such a hard time relating to Maryville fans ... I can't imagine Maryville fans spending their time bashing a team , or relishing High school kids crying or hurting from a loss . You never see A bunch of us Maryville fans reaching out to console or comfort kids who put all their heart into winning a Game . My Heart hurt for those Oakland kids who gave everything they had and had an Awesome comeback , only to lose in the last few seconds ... You weren't there to see a bunch of Maryville fans reaching out , shaking those 14-18 year old boys hands , and giving them encouragement and letting them know how much we admired their effort and Heart , and how much we hoped they would get another Chance at our Boys . Any Adult man who actually wore a uniform would know how much of their Heart and Soul went into winning a Game and would admire how hard the other team played only to come up short in the last few seconds ... You think Maryville fans only care about winning ... some of my Proudest Moments have been watching our Boys handle defeat with Class and dignity ... so yes , I understand why you can't relate to us Maryville fans 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IrishBBall said:

I thought you had sworn off cookies.... Feel like I was hoodwinked last week....

I don’t eat them IBB. But I still bake them. Lol I didn’t bring any to the Catholic game because I knew it was gonna rain. Sorry buddy. I’ll bring some to a hoops game this winter. I’m sure we’ll run into each other at the district tournament. 

9 hours ago, Compton said:

You forgot to mention the 19 year old redshirts. Think you have us mixed up with Alcoa, their the ones who keep a running tally sheet on gold balls. Our Gold balls come from Jared, Alcoa's are from Wal-Mart.

1zog4tf.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

• CoachT locked this topic