Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, Compton said:

This is my last post on this thread because it's time 2 move on an focus on mcminn county. Fans like pepvol that I truly respect and along with several other rebel fans I respect makes it hard for me 2 continue taking shots. No I'm not aligning pepvol with me, he is still family 2 the maryville crew and should be. I already predicted that maryville will beat Oakland by 4, I was off by 1. In my opinion just for this season that Alcoa is on a different level and lord willing Sept 7 I'm going Alcoa 38-24. Certain rebel fans need 2 realize that all Alcoa can do on that night is beat their team on the scoreboard. Alcoa isn't coming to smash, their vehicles, vandalized, their homes, its not life or death and Alcoa fans are going 2 trash talk them on these threads

Thank ewe....Compton / rebelsrecruit/ ss / etc. etc. etc.....Andrew we want two beat Alcoee and Alcoee wants to beat us......And I know a ton of Alcoee people....go to church with several including Gary Rankin and family....I even wore an Alcoee hat when they made it to Cookevegas 2 years ago and Mairvul didn't......One more thing...I don't believe you will see any Alcoee fan talk about a single mother and her child and take shots at them on the T......:popcorneater:

4 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

One more thing...I don't believe you will see any Alcoee fan talk about a single mother and her child and take shots at them on the T......:popcorneater:

ANYONE who takes a shot at a mom and her child is PURE TRASH!  And not that of the goodur kind either!

7 hours ago, Compton said:

This is my last post on this thread because it's time 2 move on an focus on mcminn county. Fans like pepvol that I truly respect and along with several other rebel fans I respect makes it hard for me 2 continue taking shots. No I'm not aligning pepvol with me, he is still family 2 the maryville crew and should be. I already predicted that maryville will beat Oakland by 4, I was off by 1. In my opinion just for this season that Alcoa is on a different level and lord willing Sept 7 I'm going Alcoa 38-24. Certain rebel fans need 2 realize that all Alcoa can do on that night is beat their team on the scoreboard. Alcoa isn't coming to smash, their vehicles, vandalized, their homes, its not life or death and Alcoa fans are going 2 trash talk them on these threads

Maryville and Alcoa fans are a lot alike...you'll see several pages of back and forth before the game, but when it's in the books, you won't see anyone bitter, anyone relishing in the losing kids pain, and you won't see anyone personally attack another poster, parent, or player. Lots of folks would like for you to "move along" with your rubbish...I personally think you should stick around and see how two rivals with classy fanbases conduct themselves.

4 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Thank ewe....Compton / rebelsrecruit/ ss / Deth Vallee / etc. etc. etc.....Andrew we want two beat Alcoee and Alcoee wants to beat us......And I know a ton of Alcoee people....go to church with several including Gary Rankin and family....I even wore an Alcoee hat when they made it to Cookevegas 2 years ago and Mairvul didn't......One more thing...I don't believe you will see any Alcoee fan talk about a single mother and her child and take shots at them on the T......:popcorneater:

11 hours ago, Compton said:

Most of us Alcoa fans will not trash talk. We are long time friends that cheer for one another every Friday night except one. Yes, there are deviations of this relationship on both sides; but they normally fade out over time  ( or create another account and name). 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Compton said:

Hmmm 2 fan bases with class. I don't post much but read every single one of my posts and I never attack anyone intelligent, kids, race or etc. Maryville lost 2 ravenwood, I said I wish I could have been there 2 see yall crying. Rw87 said she was crying because her son was on the team, then the floodgates opened said I attack her son, go read my post the proof is there.

I wasn't going 2 post anymore on this thread I've been biting my tongue but you said rebel fans with class, well I am a black man, have posted several times on maryville threads I'm a minority and they reference me as a monkey, is that class or is that racist, oh I forgot yall school is represented by the rebel flag.

No one knows or carea what color you are.  Get over yourself and just be. I made the toilet monkey comment because ive heard a guy I work with say it and it made me laugh. If your gonna start that crap then take it somewhere where they give a sh#% cause I dont. These other fans didnt say  it I did but it was not meant as a slur because no one knows what you are other then you being an a $  $ and a troll. That craps weak and it isnt gonna play here pal. Id be more then happy to discuss it. 

And yes I fly the flag but its my right. Trust me when I say it hasnt a darn thing to do with you..it means more then that. You are just ignorant

Edited by GREYRIDERx

• CoachT locked this topic