Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

14 hours ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

Not that my opinion matters much, but I personally witnessed how the Maryville fans conducted themselves after the game. I was standing with several of our players as Maryville folks came by to slap our kids on the back and tell them they had played a fantastic game and they were proud of their fight and how much heart they had shown. I watched as more than a dozen different folks came up to our QB and told him they were impressed with his grit. One guy even told him he had enjoyed watching him grow over the past couple of seasons. Say what you will about perceived arrogance or whatever, but I have personally witnessed these fans congratulating our kids after wins and after losses. Just my 2 cents.

It was a Great Game AlwaysAPatriot !! Oakland Kids never gave up , and Boy did they come out in the second half ready to play ! I think this was definitely just Round 1 and I think both teams will be better because of this game . I must say , I definitely remember the Oakland kids and Fans going to comfort and congratulate our players after the loss 2 years ago also ! Class all the way , and let's both take care of business so we can do it again !!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Compton said:

This is my last post on this thread because it's time 2 move on an focus on mcminn county. Fans like pepvol that I truly respect and along with several other rebel fans I respect makes it hard for me 2 continue taking shots. No I'm not aligning pepvol with me, he is still family 2 the maryville crew and should be. I already predicted that maryville will beat Oakland by 4, I was off by 1. In my opinion just for this season that Alcoa is on a different level and lord willing Sept 7 I'm going Alcoa 38-24. Certain rebel fans need 2 realize that all Alcoa can do on that night is beat their team on the scoreboard. Alcoa isn't coming to smash, their vehicles, vandalized, their homes, its not life or death and Alcoa fans are going 2 trash talk them on these threads

We can add another name besides $  $!

10 hours ago, Compton said:

So black people are monkeys and ignorant. Well do me a favor walk up 2 someone black and call them a toilet monkey an say well I just heard someone else say it at work. 

I always heard keep someone talking long enough then their true colors will show

If you say so. You are the only one here that has made that accusation.  Even so , if I did feel that way I certainly wouldnt be afraid to say it.  But you , you are coward and disgrace to whatever race you might be. 

Why dont you bone up and give me the opportunity boy. 

Btw our little fellers hung almost a combined 90 pts on you kitty cats last night

• CoachT locked this topic