Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

20 minutes ago, DeathValley said:

Compton, I agree. Oakland is good but still lost to Marivul in the semis, Alocoeeee takes it to Marivul this year which means Oakland would have their hands full. Alcoeee 31 Oakland 27

Oakland lost to Maryville in a year where they had to replace 80% of their starters. Would love for Alcoa to play Oakland in a home and home situation

On 8/18/2018 at 10:16 PM, bounder said:

Hey Barn Jimmy has already sold 51% to Warren Buffet.

Currently it's about a 3rd of the company, but by 2023 Berkshire will own 80%. 

I don't see Jimmy/the family selling the Browns anytime soon. Even though he's the worst sports owner/manager in the world, the team will most likely perpetually appreciate in value, as there are only 32 franchises and it is America's most popular sport. 

Edited by abetee

I am sure that anyone that has followed high school football in the last 15 years is well aware that the road to a championship usually goes through Maryville. There have been a few of us middle tenn folks get on here and make some stupid comments about big boy football. The vast majority have the upmost respect for all teams in the state. Maryville and Whitehaven have been the top teams year in and year out. That being said Oakland is loaded this year. Brought back a lot of starters. I look for this game to be a great game. Lots of talent on both sides of the ball for both teams.

Edited by milo118

• CoachT locked this topic