CLINTON @ SEYMOUR Sat Aug 25th

92Dragon

30 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

The only other game I see Clinton potentially winning is Karns.

Nothing against Clinton but you may be right because of the schedule. I don't see any sleepers on there at all. McCamey is a man that takes risky chances and should of kicked the extra point and lived to see another day. I believe I mentioned one in an earlier thread when he went for 4th and 1 to go at his own 10 yard line against Jefferson County in the 3rd and from that point the GCA Wagon turned over and all was spilled.

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Nothing against Clinton but you may be right because of the schedule. I don't see any sleepers on there at all. McCamey is a man that takes risky chances and should of kicked the extra point and lived to see another day. I believe I mentioned one in an earlier thread when he went for 4th and 1 to go at his own 10 yard line against Jefferson County in the 3rd and from that point the GCA Wagon turned over and all was spilled.

I can justify the first attempt at the  2 point conversion because seymour was gassed and Clinton had found success on that play. However, after the hold call I don't see how you don't go for the PAT and go into overtime. Mckamey like you said always does risky plays but he never does them at the right moment.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Let me ask the Clinton fan's this question, has he ran the famous Michigan I formation yet? He ran it at GCA several times but the QB always messed it up by looking over the defense for 25 seconds instead of snapping the ball soon as the last man got set.

2nlwo5c.jpg

Lol no, but we did line up in the swinging gate formation last night and scored out of it just to have it called back with an inelligable receiver down field. Which was a bs call imo.