Jackson Southside vs Union City Can the Hawks Survive the Tornado Sto

Bigsw02

After our tough and gritty performance with Powerhouse Mayfield, I am certain the Tornadoes are looking to rebound and take it to the Hawks. With what I saw last night, I say we will be ready. 

I don't know anything about the Hawks other than they are from Jackson. I am not trying to be disrespectful in anyway, I just don't know much about them other than we played them last year. I would like to hear from anyone who does have any info on Southside to join the conversation and let's talk about it

Who you got and why?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

After our tough and gritty performance with Powerhouse Mayfield, I am certain the Tornadoes are looking to rebound and take it to the Hawks. With what I saw last night, I say we will be ready. 

I don't know anything about the Hawks other than they are from Jackson. I am not trying to be disrespectful in anyway, I just don't know much about them other than we played them last year. I would like to hear from anyone who does have any info on Southside to join the conversation and let's talk about it

Who you got and why?

SS has a beast running back,but really not alot more! BigEdMo and his TCA Lions Jamboree was against them,they are the best team in Jackson IMO,Tornadoes pull it out 34/ 28 !

Union city will beat them down. Jamboree south side faced our JV and basically just had 2 big runs on busted gap assignment. Region 7 2A will prevail. Don’t get me wrong they have some athletes. I just Don’t see the heart in them. Put a couple of scores on them and they will shut down. 

Well I am one to never take a team for granted. When you make that mistake you lose. However I am not coaching or playing so I can say what I want. 

This UC team has a lot of grit. We are not as big as we have been in the past but we play like we are just as big as anybody you put in front of us. We can control the clock and grind out long time consuming drives and we can break one and take it to the house. Quick is a word that comes to mind. Relentless is another. Hearts that don't stop. Last night our guys emptied themselves on the field. I mean emptied.

As the season moves forward we will develop some depth and we will be able to give some of our guys a break. We couldn't do that last night. Hopefully we can get this done accomplished sooner rather than later. Either way, these boys don't quit and they don't get rattled

11 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well I am one to never take a team for granted. When you make that mistake you lose. However I am not coaching or playing so I can say what I want. 

This UC team has a lot of grit. We are not as big as we have been in the past but we play like we are just as big as anybody you put in front of us. We can control the clock and grind out long time consuming drives and we can break one and take it to the house. Quick is a word that comes to mind. Relentless is another. Hearts that don't stop. Last night our guys emptied themselves on the field. I mean emptied.

As the season moves forward we will develop some depth and we will be able to give some of our guys a break. We couldn't do that last night. Hopefully we can get this done accomplished sooner rather than later. Either way, these boys don't quit and they don't get rattled

Gonna get this off my chest this week cause cause game after next it's war for us! I believe with the coaching as well as the community support the Golden Tornadoes over achieve every year! Hold your taters before ya think I am hatin on my region brothas ! This is my point,UC always handles themselves like winners,coach will sit or throw them off his team if they don't act like fine young men! They hardly ever have huge QB or receivers,we all ,yep this fella here to talk about how one dimentional they are! Yet they are sitting on a small mountain of Gold Balls!!!!! They just have heart,stamina and they exude what their coaching staff puts in em !!!!!