Henry County vs Beech @ APSU

HCBigRed

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MSURacer said:

Lotta folks were down on Beech in the preseason but they are never a team to take lightly. Beat Wilson Central 35-21 last night. Wouldn’t surprise me if this is another good game. 

Hope to hear from tandem and the other Beech fans to get a feel for their team. 

Watched the game and it wasn’t as close as the final score.  Couple of late touchdowns to make it seem closer than it was. Beech is young but will grow up as the season progresses. Defense played very physical. Offense seemed to get better as the game went on.

Game being played early in the season favors HC. 

18 hours ago, eers said:

Watched the game and it wasn’t as close as the final score.  Couple of late touchdowns to make it seem closer than it was. Beech is young but will grow up as the season progresses. Defense played very physical. Offense seemed to get better as the game went on.

Game being played early in the season favors HC. 

I was very impressed with # 3. Very fast around the edge. He was a difference maker in this game. 

As I’ve said earlier, Beech has one of the youngest teams in the state. They have talent, but it is all very young and inexperienced. The majority of starters on both sides of the ball are sophomores and juniors. They are still trying to figure out who they are, but they played well against Wilson Central. The thing that impressed me the most was their composure after WC toook the lead 7-0 on their first drive. I expect HC to win but Beech will get better as the year goes by. The next three  years are going to be pretty fun for Buccaneer fans. 

1 hour ago, SEC1rules said:

Agreed. Why is Northeast getting so much hype? I know they returned some players and are improved. 

They have a great QB. Two of the best RB's in all of Clarksville. Some good receivers and one receiver is a basketball star at NE. Their defense is going to be very good as well. Just going to be a tough team this year.