Ummm... Brainerd at Rhea

ADS1

Rhea will win this game. 

Brainerd is a very young team with majority sophomores. The coach is in his 2nd year and is trying to change the culture of football. They are top heavy at the skill positions. Very fast/quick team but lacking in experience. If the game is close at the end proceed with caution and by no means overlook this team. They are hungry for a "big" win!!

• Like 1

Brainerd is a team on the rise. They probably won’t be able to hang with us. However, there is a lot of good things that are happening there. Tyrus Ward is one of the best young coaches in the state and I have a lot of respect for him and what he is doing at Brainerd. As always Brainerd will have plenty of athletes, but they are very young this year. I do look for Brainerd to be a pretty good team next year and maybe many more years to come. This year we should be able to win by a few TDs. We definitely can’t let them hang around all game. 

16 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

Brainerd is a team on the rise. They probably won’t be able to hang with us. However, there is a lot of good things that are happening there. Tyrus Ward is one of the best young coaches in the state and I have a lot of respect for him and what he is doing at Brainerd. As always Brainerd will have plenty of athletes, but they are very young this year. I do look for Brainerd to be a pretty good team next year and maybe many more years to come. This year we should be able to win by a few TDs. We definitely can’t let them hang around all game. 

DON'T OVERLOOK DEM PANTHERS.. THEY GOT SOME ATHLETES AND SPEED IN THE BACKFIELD.. WARD WILL GET A BIGTIME 5A OR 6A COACHING JOB IN THE FUTURE..HE IS UP AND COMING..YEAH THEY CAUGHT MY VANILLA OWLS OFF GUARD WITH THAT WIDE OPEN FLEA FLICKER IN THE JAMBOREE BUT I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SIZE AND SPEED AND THE NEW UNIFORMS.. BUT PLAYING AT RHEA IS LIKE PLAYING AT MCMINN..UNLESS YOU ARE DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ :DTHEY USUALLY SNEAK OUT WITH A W..

#LOP

3 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

Wow, it seems like just yesterday that Tyrus Ward was Brainerd's gifted QB and now if he coaches as well as he played he will have Brainerd looking sharp sooner than later...

Edited by RCfan
  • Like 1