Landers Vs huskies

IMDog

This game is probably gonna be one that the Landers try to make up from the loss against GP. Unfortunately for the Huskies they just happen to be on the schedule for Friday night. I’d say if the Lander squad comes in ready to play hard like it’s the Conference Championship then the score could be in the 30’s by halftime. But if they come in thinking easy game, big win then it could be a lower scoring game than most people think. In my opinion tho, the younger fellers should get some PT after about 3rd Qtr. Hope for injury free game on both sides of the ball and good High School Friday night Football. We have a handful of Seniors this year that I dread seeing go. I’ve been around these fellers and watched them play since then, Flag football. Not saying they will win the State Championship this year but at one time these Seniors was a dominating team through the little league years. They didn’t lose many and they were a fun team to watch practice and play.