Big ones contest

BatmanDevil

I came out of retirement to play it again for the first time in years.Hard to do when you work a crazy shift work.Must not be a lot of interest in my part of the state.I only seen  one or two screen names that I had even heard of.Well,I'll just slide back into retirement and wish those that play it the best of luck.

Edited by BatmanDevil

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

Batmandevil what does come out of retirement mean you a pro, Pujo you know this guy.:mrgreen:

I played it and stayed around the top a few years ago but it's hard to find the time to really study up on everyone enough to know how good teams in other parts of the state are.Shoot, I missed a couple from right here in NE T.I just thought I'd see how the competition is these days and play one more time.Surprised me that very few on the leader board I'd heard of.Maybe a lot of guys are using different screen names so they don't get a lot of negative post on the message boards.Oh yes,I've heard of a poster or two from the Hampton area.

Edited by BatmanDevil

26 minutes ago, harley04 said:

this week could be tricky coming after that number 1 spot :mrgreen:

Ha! That will be on someone else after this week.Best of  luck, I'll check back and see who fills that number 1 spot in coming weeks.One of the games I missed,I was really glad to see happen.Elizabethton beating SH.Just checked the leader board.Harley04,it won't shock me if your the winner this year.Very good start .

Edited by BatmanDevil

7 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Ha! That will be on someone else after this week.Best of  luck, I'll check back and see who fills that number 1 spot in coming weeks.One of the games I missed,I was really glad to see happen.Elizabethton beating SH.Just checked the leader board.Harley04,it won't shock me if your the winner this year.Very good start .

Dang your in the lead Batman. Nice lol

8 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Well,since I'm not picking anymore you will pass me on the way up

On the way up??? No, I am at the bottom, will pick every week and stay at the bottom. In 2001, I finished second and won a CoachT Plus membership for a year. That year I had moved from Oak Ridge to Chattanooga and was very familiar with all of East Tennessee and some Middle Tennessee. Today, I know some about Oak Ridge's Region and the Chattanooga area. West Tennessee is like another Planet to me and Middle Tennessee is a mystery.

31 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

On the way up??? No, I am at the bottom, will pick every week and stay at the bottom. In 2001, I finished second and won a CoachT Plus membership for a year. That year I had moved from Oak Ridge to Chattanooga and was very familiar with all of East Tennessee and some Middle Tennessee. Today, I know some about Oak Ridge's Region and the Chattanooga area. West Tennessee is like another Planet to me and Middle Tennessee is a mystery.

I understand,it's a lot of work to pick winners and really get into it for a complete season .If you finish anywhere near the top like you did that year, it is going to take a lot more then just  luck.My favorite pick of all time was a college pick.Tennessee in the sugar bowl against Miami.It was a bet against my uncle who is a huge Alabama fan and he just knew Tennessee was going to get killed.I gave him Miami and 7 points just because I thought Tennessee would get to Miami with that great defense.My uncle was so mad after the game that he threw the money at me.Yes I was laughing the whole time just to get under his skin a little extra.