SEQUATCHIE VS MARION CO WEEK 2

17 hours ago, payner410 said:

The Squatch goes 0-2!!! MC by 10

You better watch your mouth son, I've taken my shirt off in church and fought a preacher for saying less...

I just dropped off my play call adjustments with coach, we should really benefit from the changes im making. Squatch co's biggest opponent this week is the county officials, who still haven't bought us a practice bubble.

Marion county reminds me a lot of that one time I dropped my cigarette into a trash can inside the school at Squatch co. Something in there must have been flammable, because before you knew it, there was hot garbage everywhere.

Squatch 35

hot garbage 4

Edited by bolddust281

6 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

You better watch your mouth son, I've taken my shirt off in church and fought a preacher for saying less...

I just dropped off my play call adjustments with coach, we should really benefit from the changes im making. Squatch co's biggest opponent this week is the county officials, who still haven't bought us a practice bubble.

Marion county reminds me a lot of that one time I dropped my cigarette into a trash can inside the school at Squatch co. Something in there must have been flammable, because before you knew it, there was hot garbage everywhere.

Squatch 35

hot garbage 4

Marion wins a close one at home to start their season off and the Squatch 0-2 moves back into bolddusts basement never to be heard from again