Sequatchie @ Jasper

SCPRIDE30

Glad someone finally made a thread for this game. Marion will have to have the Nelson kid rush for over a 100 and there QB to throw for over 200 to beat SC and I don't see that happening. I look for the QB to have to run for his life bc there line from what I have seen needs some help.  Marion just better hope to corral that big RB from SC or it will be a long night. I will say SC by  2 TD"S. 

I have to go with Sequatchie by a td in this one. Squatch played hard against SP. Even though they lost doesn't make them a bad team. Alot can be learned from one game and and Squatch has one game under their belt already. Along with Marion trying out a new offense, I'd be surprised if Marion pulled it out. But I have been proven wrong many times before. This may be no different.

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I have to go with Sequatchie by a td in this one. Squatch played hard against SP. Even though they lost doesn't make them a bad team. Alot can be learned from one game and and Squatch has one game under their belt already. Along with Marion trying out a new offense, I'd be surprised if Marion pulled it out. But I have been proven wrong many times before. This may be no different.

Exactly why I think SC will win this one 

To me, Jasper's glaring weakness is upfront. More than likely that's why they switched to the spread. Nelson and Nunez are nice targets for Tony but if you don't have time to throw it's going to be tough. If Sequatchie's new coach was smart I would give Hicks 30 carries. The biggest key for me is when does Sequatchie get Collin back? Kid is a player!

Edited by powerp