Franklin County @ La Vergne?

delusional32

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

How much better is Smyrna than last year? Because last year Smyrna beat Lavergne 35-28. This year Smyrna beat Lavergne 41-0.... And Lavergne lost to Franklin County 16-6 last year.

So unless Smyrna is drastically better than last year it would appear to be pretty good odds on Franklin County.

Smyrna is better, but LaVergne also graduated a pretty good QB/WR duo if memory serves me right

15 hours ago, milo118 said:

LaVergne’s roster is small. The smallest i have seen it in a while. Multiple kids playing both ways. 

This year's Stew Creek roster looks like the shortest and least experienced since the first year when they had 3 seniors.  Didn't keep them from beating Siegel by 28.   LHS has been around a LONG time.  It's big school.  They don't deserve excuses.  

They play Whites Creek in football again this season?   One of the worst 3a programs in the state.  That shouldn't even be allowed.   I used to feel bad for LHS, but not anymore.  If they lose to Whites Creek and finish winless, it's because they deserve it.