Early Class AA Predictions

ballinup90

31 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

You may be correct. Westview avenged an earlier season loss tonight against Henry County (AAA 10-3). In the 3rd, they turned it up a notch and separated. Hopefully, the Gibson County Lady Pioneers can get a win against WV tomorrow night. Should be a good game in their house. 

Should be a good one! Do you know what time is tip off? 

1 hour ago, BearcatDad said:

I still think Cheatham County will be in the hunt.  They beat Upperman earlier this year and got Creekwood by 30.  Cumberland County beat Creekwood by 4 tonight.  We have East and Maplewood coming up, along with another game with Upperman.  

Agree don't forget Cheatham, rematch with the U coming up soon!

2 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

You may be correct. Westview avenged an earlier season loss tonight against Henry County (AAA 10-3). In the 3rd, they turned it up a notch and separated. Hopefully, the Gibson County Lady Pioneers can get a win against WV tomorrow night. Should be a good game in their house. 

It will definitely be another challenge for us. We came out of the gate a little cold today and let Gleason dictate the pace the first half. Thought GC down by 8 at half showed their true colors in what a good team is supposed to do and turn it up a notch in the 3rd and 4th. Always a good thing to grind out these wins when you don't play your best. I am sure Westview will try and dictate a half court game tomm. 

Edited by pioneer42

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HCHSladyPats said:

I asked you earlier, easily?   You assured me, EASILY.   Beating WESTVIEW is never easy or can be taken for granted.

Ok! Y’all won tonight in Westview! Y’all will lose by 7 or better in Crockett. WV could have that mental block on CC. Crockett Co clearly has the better team. 

Class AA AP Rankings were released: Any thoughts or predicts on this list?

1. East Nashville 17-1 
2. Macon Co.  17-4 
3. Upperman 16-3 
4. Meigs Co. 18-2
5. Cumberland Co. 15-4
6. South Greene 13-3 
7. Jackson South Side 18-3 
8. Cheatham Co. 15-3 
9. Westview 15-5 
10. Grainger 17-3 

Nolensville should be in this Top 10 - I saw them play against East Nashville (who gave EN their only loss) and they can probably beat any team on this list. Also, I believe Maplewood or Marshall Co. can be 11or 12. 

Edited by ballinup90

7 minutes ago, ballinup90 said:

Class AA AP Rankings were released: Any thoughts or predicts on this list?

1. East Nashville 17-1 
2. Macon Co.  17-4 
3. Upperman 16-3 
4. Meigs Co. 18-2
5. Cumberland Co. 15-4
6. South Greene 13-3 
7. Jackson South Side 18-3 
8. Cheatham Co. 15-3 
9. Westview 15-5 
10. Grainger 17-3 

Nolensville should be in this Top 10 - I saw them play against East Nashville (who gave EN their only loss) and they can probably beat any team on this list. Also, I believe Maplewood or Marshall Co. can be 11or 12. 

Nolensville has some bad losses earlier in the season which is probably what kept them out.

15 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Where are the concerns and discrepancies with the polls?

that they are good eye candy and mean absolutely nothing, if only you can make the glass house and give your team a chance. Now some teams have a much easier road than others, but it is what it is.