Science Hill vs DB

WBNC83

Let's go ahead and get this one started. SH is coming off a nice win at home over a good Ooltewah club. DB is coming off their second ugly loss in a row to a good Oak Ridge squad. Neither team appears to be as good as they were last year. Neither team appears to have much of a defense. So who wins this one and why? Lately, the Hilltoppers have owned the Indians. Does that end next Friday?

Edited by WBNC83

24 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

Let's go ahead and get this one started. SH is coming off a nice win at home over a good Ooltewah club. DB is coming off their second ugly loss in a row to a good Oak Ridge squad. Neither team appears to be as good as they were last year. Neither team appears to have much of a defense. So who wins this one and why? Lately, the Hilltoppers have owned the Indians. Does that end next Friday?

A nice win over Ooltewah??     I just got back from that game, Ooltewah put on a clinic on how to shoot yourself in the foot.   They should have won by 2 scores.     The Tribe finally takes the Hill next week, 17-14

5 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

A nice win over Ooltewah??     I just got back from that game, Ooltewah put on a clinic on how to shoot yourself in the foot.   They should have won by 2 scores.     The Tribe finally takes the Hill next week, 17-14

Yes, a very nice win. This is a young Hilltoppers team that was coming off a tough loss last week vs Elizabethton. They got down tonight to a good Ooltewah team and kept fighting, ultimately coming away with the W. They also stopped a 2pt conversion by the Owls that would've won the game. SH made the play at the end to get the win. That's all that matters.

Edited by WBNC83

14 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

You remind me of that Black Knight from Monty Python. This game will be another running clock in the third and Science Hill playing subs.