South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (The Captain against that Cox man)

Southtowner

What kind of mess is this? I just got back from  foodland and that man down there said Grider let his body guard go.  Im real mad at Grider for this mess.  If he plays that beck man again he will need him.  Grider has got cocky and thinks he doesnt need a body gard now.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im  joking but im not.

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I just got back from  foodland and that man down there said Grider let his body guard go.  Im real mad at Grider for this mess.  If he plays that beck man again he will need him.  Grider has got cocky and thinks he doesnt need a body gard now.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im  joking but im not.

That D60 man is back on the field taking pictures again.  I bet he is having to pull double duty and is now the new body guard also.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

That D60 man is back on the field taking pictures again.  I bet he is having to pull double duty and is now the new body guard also.  

ST what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that D60 man is Griders camera man.  He cant protect Grider against that beck man.   You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rlh said:

So Roy, best I can figure you were trying to figure out how to turn a computer on?  What kind a mess is that?

7 hours ago, pegleg said:

A49D8797-12CF-4EA1-AC70-4426614E3C15.gif.58f0dc42720974251946f179b2b1c650.gif

Rlh what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I was trying to get on that coacht man website to tell you fellars I was being held up in greenback.  They thought I was getting on that durn computer to find out the secret to that durn sideline play.  You think im joking but im not.   Pegleg they got my durn goat at that Rankin mans field.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Final score of interest.

SPA 54

Grundy 8

Wow, nice!

6 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

That bodyguard may have partially went up the road for his family, but at least he left Roy with us. ;) However I did have a question for you Roy.  While you were locked up in Greenback was the only way you got out was donating to their new scoreboard with their State Championships and runner up years on it?  Did they talk you into it like that man at Western Sizzling did you for Jasper?  I know you like donating to other schools fundraisers so figured you did theirs too!  What is this mess??  You won’t donate to Vic’s fundraising, but you help the enemies?  

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

24 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Wow, nice!

That bodyguard may have partially went up the road for his family, but at least he left Roy with us. ;) However I did have a question for you Roy.  While you were locked up in Greenback was the only way you got out was donating to their new scoreboard with their State Championships and runner up years on it?  Did they talk you into it like that man at Western Sizzling did you for Jasper?  I know you like donating to other schools fundraisers so figured you did theirs too!  What is this mess??  You won’t donate to Vic’s fundraising, but you help the enemies?  

Great post!