Peabody @ Union City

PeabodyPride

9 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Tide21 that was a good analysis!  I agree the QB is just as important.  I'm just saying you can replace the veer QB with a good athlete as long as he can read the defense and make the pitch , passing is secondary.  For the record I want to see Trenton win, time for a change!

Yeah you can do that but sometimes the qb and the back might not mesh it takes practice. I’ve been on the receiving end of the optional pitch and it’s harder than it seems especially under pressure.   I’m sure they have several guys they have practiced with.  I’m sure you guys have watched games and been like where did the ball go ?  Some qbs are just better at misdirection and hiding the ball which is crucial in their offense 

I want Trenton to win too. 

Roollll Tiidddee 

16 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Tide21 that was a good analysis!  I agree the QB is just as important.  I'm just saying you can replace the veer QB with a good athlete as long as he can read the defense and make the pitch , passing is secondary.  For the record I want to see Trenton win, time for a change!

You are correct in your analysis to a point as well,a good RB can play the QB in the Veer system easily!!!!!!

If Trenton was at home I think I would have no question as to the outcome. However, with UC  wanting to get the losing taste out of their mouth, it will probably be a close game.  With yalls rivalry now it reminds me of the old days when Huntingdon/MILAN always played twice a year or Huntingdon/UC for that matter. Those were the days. I’m jealous. Anyway- I’m still gonna go with Peabody in a close one in the regular season matchup.

On 8/26/2018 at 1:35 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Is UC going to players out for this game? Trying to figure out which game to go too now.

We have lost our starting QB due to broken radius, backup QB to a arm issue as well and another to torn ACL. Our 3rd stream QB may surprise us with his potential.  We do however have a good defense. They play with heart but until the coaches start working with the younger boys and letting them see some playing time it could be a very long and tough season. We have  a lot of heart on the sideline but the boys are not being given a chance.

12 minutes ago, Titan75 said:

We have lost our starting QB due to broken radius, backup QB to a arm issue as well and another to torn ACL. Our 3rd stream QB may surprise us with his potential.  We do however have a good defense. They play with heart but until the coaches start working with the younger boys and letting them see some playing time it could be a very long and tough season. We have  a lot of heart on the sideline but the boys are not being given a chance.

Hey brother

Don't you think we should keep some of this stuff under wraps? This is a great forum but don't tell everything you know and the extent of it out on here. Come on man