Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

Sorry I missed the party. It was a nice beach / golf weekend. lol I've given LC the edge on this game all season and I still think they take this one. The key to stopping Dresden is Yates for sure. I will give the coaching staff credit because Westview had us stopped, the coach used Crawford at QB to get Yates the ball in space. That is the reason we beat the Chargers. I couldn't listen to Friday nights game but if we cant stop the run it could be a long night for the Lions. Sounded like Jones had a great night Friday which helps take pressure of Yates. We still have a couple receivers that can also make plays when needed. Hate to give Huntingdung any credit but after what they did to Waverly they are really really dangerous.

2 hours ago, AllVolHere said:

Dresden wins by 14. LC is one dimensional with the run just like Scotts Hill they just dont have SH’s size. LC will score but Dresden will score at will. 

I don't think Dresden will score at will. If we contain Yates we will be okay. He is going to make plays but we just have to minimize how many big plays he makes.

5 hours ago, Archiewho said:

Going to go with Dresden in this one.  Not sure what to to make of LC after GC took them down to the wire.  Is GC that much improved, haven't seen either play

No they aren't enough improved to take LC to the wire,they are senior heavy but they are improved over last year,they are still a 4 or 5 win team at best!! No disrespect to the program,a 5 win season would be a huge move in the right direction!RTR

Edited by peabodypride

3 hours ago, peabodypride said:

No they aren't enough improved to take LC to the wire,they are senior heavy but they are improved over last year,they are still a 4 or 5 win team at best!! No disrespect to the program,a 5 win season would be a huge move in the right direction!RTR

Y’all will see! Never have I seen them as good as they are!