Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

Just now, peabodypride said:

Watched the footage sir! Y'all are way I mean way better than y'all played GC!!!

Agree sir...but where I come from I do call it looking ahead! And Gibson county has a dang good team! We got up early and seemed complacent...it won’t happen Friday! If it does I’ll eat my crow! This game has been circled since last November...I honestly think people will see another team Friday! 

Just now, shockernation said:

Agree sir...but where I come from I do call it looking ahead! And Gibson county has a dang good team! We got up early and seemed complacent...it won’t happen Friday! If it does I’ll eat my crow! This game has been circled since last November...I honestly think people will see another team Friday! 

You guys have to much talent to waste the season brother!!!! Never get complacent! We did in 2015 and went to NC came out flat and cocky and by the time we woke up it was over! GL on the season,always liked y'all!!!!

Just now, peabodypride said:

You guys have to much talent to waste the season brother!!!! Never get complacent! We did in 2015 and went to NC came out flat and cocky and by the time we woke up it was over! GL on the season,always liked y'all!!!!

I will like y’all a whole lot more if y’all can beat onion city by a whole lot!! Good luck to you guys as well 

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I also don’t think the first 2 games really mattered being outside of the region...I’d expect a total different playbook and some spice to our play calling! We were very predictable last game but in all we needed a challenge and well we sure got one! 

12 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Did you type onion city purposely lol :roflol:

onion city does have some stink to it in some areas lol 

2 to gradulation.The kicker and all state line backer.And three more not playing this year for various reasons which not going to talk about anymore..lol.But 5 total now instead of the 2 I knew about.But like 68 and Falcon fan said.We going to see how it goes with whats on the field.And don't know if Tubbs will play Friday night from the injury last week.

14 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

2 to gradulation.The kicker and all state line backer.And three more not playing this year for various reasons which not going to talk about anymore..lol.But 5 total now instead of the 2 I knew about.But like 68 and Falcon fan said.We going to see how it goes with whats on the field.And don't know if Tubbs will play Friday night from the injury last week.

If the linebacker you are referring to was #42 he was the best player on the team last year, he was a beast!

19 hours ago, shockernation said:

Haven't commented much going into this season because I honestly wasn't sure what we'd look like this year but after watching a few games, I think this will be a war between two good teams. It obviously means a lot to Lake County or at least to their fans to get the win over Dresden. Gotta go with my Lions in because even if you are able to contain Yates, you have to be able to cover our other good receivers. There's still plenty of talent on this team.