Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, peabodypride said:

Why am I feeling  a little butthurt and ripped off here? There's only one Pride and it all starts with a P!!!! Lol

A bunch of Lions are called PRIDE...bunch of "golden tide" that starts with a P...golden shower???

Sorry, but I couldn't resist!!! 

BTW...entirely different pride of Lions than Dresden.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

A bunch of Lions are called PRIDE...bunch of "golden tide" that starts with a P...golden shower???

Sorry, but I couldn't resist!!! 

BTW...entirely different pride of Lions than Dresden.

Comment of the week! Sad that the LC faithful have steered clear of the boards...thought this would be an exciting week on here?

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Comment of the week! Sad that the LC faithful have steered clear of the boards...thought this would be an exciting week on here?

Not sure what to expect from LC.Heard from players mom that best lineman had strp throat Monday.Heard something else aboy another player but not posting today.So the other players have to buckle down and play very well.Time to open the play book to take pressure off of Johnson some.Still going with my Falcons ,hoping if its even by a point.

Edited by mrbigster

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Not sure what to expect from LC.Heard from players mom that best lineman had strp throat Monday.Heard something else aboy another player but not posting today.So the other players have to buckle down and play very well.Time to open the play book to take pressure off of Johnson some.Still going with my Falcons ,hoping if its even by a point.

The player your talking about being sick was practicing yesterday. I haven't herd anything on any of the other players. I still think we can win. Football is a team sport not a one man sport.

What ya'll don't seem to understand is we have alot more than just the best rb in 1A football.  We have a train for a qb, probably the best tight end we've seen in a very long time,  a great pair of hands with Matheny and tubbs( not to mention how well tubbs backs up Johnson at rb), and a stingy defense that just let a sleek running back get through some cracks last week.  We are loaded with talent for the next few years not to mention what we put on the field week after week this year.  Confidence in these guys is what i definitely have and they will bring their best tomorrow night. Saying all that, i think ya'll are going to see the team you have been looking for and finally get your attention and maybe,  just maybe have ya'll behind our great,  blessed,  talented team once and for all.  But for some it won't ever be enough.  As for me,  I'm convinced they can beat anyone you put in front of them.