Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

Cam615

9 minutes ago, Hawkeyes22 said:

Trousdale is so good why don’t they just give them the state title? Why are they even playing little no good Watertown. Trousdale beats 6A teams ...wait TC lost to a rebuilding 6A team. TC beat Friendship...go ahead and give TC the Div 2 title also. heck they are so good give them 1A-6A state titles. I’ll let Watertown know how big and bad TC is! Just remember football is about heart and toughness...Go Purple Tigers!!! 

Taken this way out of context, Lebanon is not rebuilding they have like 20 sr, and we all know Watertown is an extremely good football team. I look at it like this if TC plays Gville and MJCA I believe the jackets are 2-0 and with similar scores as H20 has had, but if Watertown plays Lebanon and Friendship what would their record be? Just thoughts here don't take anything I've said personally, I respect H20 they do it the right way every time, and Heath isn't just a good football player he's an extremely good person. 

Watertown has way too many homers on the T, and being from watertown and playing for 4 years I can say that! The last 4 years watertown has been “elite”, but what do they have to show for it? They have yet to win a big game, they have yet to win a championship! 2014 lost to Gville 16-14 to for 2nd place in region and a playoff berth (old playoff format), 2015 lost to forrest 30-20 for the region championship, 2016 lost to forrest again 35-28 for the region championship, 2017 lost to TC 42-0 for what ended up being for the region championship! So here we are again in 2018 and we expect people to not pick TC?! Come on man!! Watertown has the talent to make a huge run this year, but they have to win a BIG game! I truly hope that this is the year we can turn the corner, but until that happens we will continue to go 9-1/8-2 and get our tail kicked in the 1st and 2nd round. With all of that being said, my prediction is going to be TC 28 Watertown 17 with a late score by TC. Man do i hope i’m wrong but until watertown proves me wrong then i’m sticking to it!

1 hour ago, Hawkeyes22 said:

Trousdale is so good why don’t they just give them the state title? Why are they even playing little no good Watertown. Trousdale beats 6A teams ...wait TC lost to a rebuilding 6A team. TC beat Friendship...go ahead and give TC the Div 2 title also. heck they are so good give them 1A-6A state titles. I’ll let Watertown know how big and bad TC is! Just remember football is about heart and toughness...Go Purple Tigers!!! 

If anyone is wondering this is a Homer post notice the absolute lack of knowledge of football ! And does not represent true WHS football fans or former players. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Watertown has way too many homers on the T, and being from watertown and playing for 4 years I can say that! The last 4 years watertown has been “elite”, but what do they have to show for it? They have yet to win a big game, they have yet to win a championship! 2014 lost to Gville 16-14 to for 2nd place in region and a playoff berth (old playoff format), 2015 lost to forrest 30-20 for the region championship, 2016 lost to forrest again 35-28 for the region championship, 2017 lost to TC 42-0 for what ended up being for the region championship! So here we are again in 2018 and we expect people to not pick TC?! Come on man!! Watertown has the talent to make a huge run this year, but they have to win a BIG game! I truly hope that this is the year we can turn the corner, but until that happens we will continue to go 9-1/8-2 and get our tail kicked in the 1st and 2nd round. With all of that being said, my prediction is going to be TC 28 Watertown 17 with a late score by TC. Man do i hope i’m wrong but until watertown proves me wrong then i’m sticking to it!

Well said Grizzly !

55 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

3 minutes ago, TigerFan76 said:

Well said Grizzly !

Everything you wrote is correct and TC is the favorite and should be until we beat them. I will tell you that in my opinion if Watertown plays up to their potential this will be a competitive game that H2O could win. If that makes me a homer so be it!

50 minutes ago, TigerFan76 said:

If anyone is wondering this is a Homer post notice the absolute lack of knowledge of football ! And does not represent true WHS football fans or former players. 

Again. Watertown has TC attention. TC has no college player committed on team. Bunch of nobody’s but guys who are strong, who will work and who will hit you. That’s Hartsville football.  And remember you are playing them without their best player who you will play against you if the two teams meet again in playoffs. The RB who was suspended first two games will be back this week and will be a big boost in secondary and on offense. He was leading rusher last year for TC. 

Edited by Volstate

10 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Again. Watertown has TC attention. TC has no college player committed on team. Bunch of nobody’s but guys who are strong, who will work and who will hit you. That’s Hartsville football.  And remember you are playing them without their best player who you will play against you if the two teams meet again in playoffs. The RB who was suspended first two games will be back this week and will be a big boost in secondary and on offense. He was leading rusher last year for TC. 

Is their best player injured ?

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Everything you wrote is correct and TC is the favorite and should be until we beat them. I will tell you that in my opinion if Watertown plays up to their potential this will be a competitive game that H2O could win. If that makes me a homer so be it!

Not saying that you are a homer H2O! I completely agree with you that IF watertown plays to their potential then they have a fantastic shot, but they haven’t proven they can do it in the a big game, that’s all i am saying!

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I was not referring to you either H2Oman, I agree if Watertown plays up to their potential it will be a competitive game. I was referring to the post that I quoted in it. Sorry I should’ve elaborate on the post I guess lol.

Friday Main Event will be setup there live for our Pregame show!   We'll have both Head Coaches' joining us on set for what should be one of  the best games in Middle Tennessee this week!   Go to our YouTube Channel and click the subscribe button so you'll receive notifications when we go live each week!   Hope to see all of you there!

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

Edited by FridayMainEvent