Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

Cam615

43 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

I think both teams will be equal in the skill positions this game will be won in the trenches.

I just don't see Watertown out playing TC in the trenches but I could be wrong Watertown looks really small in the line but size doesn't mean anything 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I just don't see Watertown out playing TC in the trenches but I could be wrong Watertown looks really small in the line but size doesn't mean anything 

The d line is small linebackers good size they have stopped 2 backs that rushed for 4400 yards last year but their lines were no we're near tc line ..on film tc line looks very physical and athletic that's why I'm interested in seeing if h20 can match them when they get hit in the mouth if they can it will be a good game if not it Will be another long night at the bank simple as that. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I would put money on this not happening. 

I would bet money on any game not being 49-0. The odds of that being the exact score are very slim :)

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

It will be a test for sure, but I think a lot of people have this team confused with some of the H2O teams from the past. (Which I said before makes sense, we have to win games like these to get respect) 

I do have a question about your line. Do most of them play on both sides of the ball?

31 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

The d line is small linebackers good size they have stopped 2 backs that rushed for 4400 yards last year but their lines were no we're near tc line ..on film tc line looks very physical and athletic that's why I'm interested in seeing if h20 can match them when they get hit in the mouth if they can it will be a good game if not it Will be another long night at the bank simple as that. 

That is what has impressed me the most about this team is the play up front on both sides of the ball.

They have shut down the running game against both Lebanon and Friendship. Against Lebanon they broke I think a 72 and 28 yard run and then averaged about 1 yard per carry the rest of the game. And Friendship wasn't able to do anything on the ground.

Then on the offensive side of the ball they have played against D1 commits against both Lebanon (commit to Georgia) and Friendship (commit to App State). And Lebanon has a trio of linebackers that could very well end up playing on Saturday at the local level.

8 hours ago, diesel28 said:

Watertown is a good team. It will be a great game. I believe both of the teams will play each other again in playoffs. This game will come down to the line of scrimmage and who can run the ball on who. TC has been working all week on pass defense and ways to get athletes on the field and coverage. It will help having #2 back this week as well.

1 hour ago, Volstate said:

Watertown is a good team. It will be a great game. I believe both of the teams will play each other again in playoffs. This game will come down to the line of scrimmage and who can run the ball on who. TC has been working all week on pass defense and ways to get athletes on the field and coverage. It will help having #2 back this week as well.

Very glad to see 2 back in action. He has stayed in shape. 

11 hours ago, diesel28 said:

So in taking it that Gordonsville line didn't improve from last year win or lose for either team will still make them battle tested come playoff time I think this is the first of 2 games between these two teams this season 

Looks like storms will move through Hartsville between 12 and 3 p.m. tomorrow and then a light chance the remaining part of the day. I expect the Creek to be Rolling come 7 p.m. so the purple tigs better bring a life jacket and some waders or it may be a nasty night.  If you can weather the storm, it should be a good one. I don't expect a washout but you never know. 

Edited by BCB~MVP