Mairvul heads down two Mack Minn Cowntee

STARSNBARS

No doubt Maryville has a good team and an impressive legacy over the last 20+ years. The one thing I was surprised about was the lack of following for such a tradition rich program. The Maryville stands weren't half full. I realize it was a Thursday night game and the potential for rain was in the forecast but come on Rebels have you gotten so good that you don't travel to watch your boys play?

19 hours ago, TribeFan said:

No doubt Maryville has a good team and an impressive legacy over the last 20+ years. The one thing I was surprised about was the lack of following for such a tradition rich program. The Maryville stands weren't half full. I realize it was a Thursday night game and the potential for rain was in the forecast but come on Rebels have you gotten so good that you don't travel to watch your boys play?

Potential for rain! Potential, you say? There were massive cloud to ground lightning strikes. Y'all got killed by Farragut. Our kids had school the next day. We didn't show up out of spite.