Mairvul heads down two Mack Minn Cowntee

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, DeathValley said:

Honestly, an out of state game a year wouldnt be too bad. It gives a new and fresh taste of football each year and you get to see how you matchup nationally. Then you may run into the Corbin Alcoa problem where Kentucky refs are God awful and you get cheated but you still get to test yourself nonetheless 

I won’t argue with that if we could go into north ga. Not a bad drive for most of us. I’m sure we would get all the competition we could handle between chat and Marietta. Scheduling is never easy. I wouldn’t recommend playing a team that might result in a bunch of injuries like catlick last yr. But not out of state more than once a year. If you haven’t seen murvil’s schedule, it ain’t bad.

12 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

If they can't restart the game by a certain time, the game will have to be suspended and completed tomorrow night.

That time is 10 PM, according to a tweet sent out by the Maryville High Athletics twitter account.  The tweet said that the game will be suspended and resumed at 7 PM tomorrow if it isn't completed tonight.