Moore County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

15 minutes ago, Mc1996 said:

Lewisburg Bulldogs are gonna prevail tonight 

This is the same group of boys that pummeled MC every year in youth football.  These boys have never taken a snap anywhere but Cville.  So take your Tullahoma transfers back to Lynchburg and stop at the distillery to get a shot of Jack and wash your tears away

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Take your whipping like a man. These kids have been here from the getgo. Now you can go back home to Tullahoma. 

This ole boy is homegrown. Ain’t no tullahoma in this gene pool. Even though I don’t have one playing, I’ll take this one like y’all used to all the time. I know how y’all feel now. 

Just now, Raider2020 said:

Who are you concerned with rest of season

Mt Pleasant will always have some athletes to contend with. Looks like Huntland is improved also. I know Fayetteville is down but we not gonna overlook them. I think y’all have a solid team but not built to come from behind. Falling behind early hurts a run team. I know y’all have a good coach and tradition so honestly I expect y’all to have a good season still. I would like to see y’all in playoffs but we both got many games to go before that could happen. Again good luck 

55 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

did corneersville have a game tonight?

Once again I didn’t get my $7 worth. Game was over by 9:05 God’s time (central time zone). Makes me think the coaching staff doesn’t care about these boys. They’re making the games end quicker which takes away from the senior’s last year. Sad.