Tullahoma @ Marshall County

Lead

29 minutes ago, FmrWildcat0306 said:

UNBELIEVE!!!! SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE! Biggest upset since the 05-06 team I was on beat Hillsboro by 1! What a game! HUGE win for Tullahoma and one that no one expected!

Very good win for the Wildcats. This one shakes the region up quite a bit.

• Like 1

This is the one game I decided to go watch.  My buddy at Tullahoma felt like they had a shot to beat MC.  No doubt that MC is a good football team, but Tullahoma was better tonight.  Tullahoma surprised me with how physical they were.  Particularly on the defensive side of the ball.  Great win for the fellas from T-town, Olive and his staff, and the football community of Tullahoma.

19 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Yall will get it together...Its only week 3

Losing a 2 year starting quarterback a month before the season starts hurt us. Malik is doing an outstanding job given the situation he was put in. We are still finding our identity.  We will takes some lumps along the way. No excuses tho. Tonight we weren't the better team. I went to see my alma mater beat Moore County. It's the first time I have ever seen a Cornersville football team beat them. I hear that Corn and the Tullahoma quarterback played a heck of a game for the Wildcats.  Congrats to Tullahoma on a well earned win tonight!

• Like 1