Tullahoma @ Marshall County

Lead

58 minutes ago, shraider22 said:

Then why did he leave the fine program Osteen built during his senior year? 

Excuses excuses...we have 10 injured players, blah blah.

youre referring to Bubba? He came home to play because SHHS finally got wrestling, his true calling. 

I don’t think ANY players should be allowed to “move” a few miles up the road to play HIGH SCHOOL football, and if the TSSAA had a single hair on their ####, they would start punishing programs that do it. 

I am glad you support your high school (Maury County could certainly support their teams a little bit more), but at the end of the day, you are getting fired up and calling names about 15-18 year olds playing football. How bad must it suck in MC that that’s all you have to be proud of?

you have 32,000 people living in your whole county (most of whom I’m sure are related). Please, blather on about your beloved Tigers...I wouldn’t want to take the one positive thing  about Marshall County away from you. 

Because Bo got the offensive coordinator job at Giles County. He wanted to play for his brother. Can't fault him for that. 

On a "positive" note,  basketball in Spring Hill starts in a couple weeks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shraider22 said:

Then why did he leave the fine program Osteen built during his senior year? 

Excuses excuses...we have 10 injured players, blah blah.

youre referring to Bubba? He came home to play because SHHS finally got wrestling, his true calling. 

I don’t think ANY players should be allowed to “move” a few miles up the road to play HIGH SCHOOL football, and if the TSSAA had a single hair on their ####, they would start punishing programs that do it. 

I am glad you support your high school (Maury County could certainly support their teams a little bit more), but at the end of the day, you are getting fired up and calling names about 15-18 year olds playing football. How bad must it suck in MC that that’s all you have to be proud of?

you have 32,000 people living in your whole county (most of whom I’m sure are related). Please, blather on about your beloved Tigers...I wouldn’t want to take the one positive thing  about Marshall County away from you. 

Obviously he left us because his brother Bo went back to coach at Giles and he wanted to play for him. I’m tired of explaining it to you kid! We are proud of our Tigers and their overcoming lots of adversity this season we now after playing a 6A heavyweight school and losing by 10 points have 3 more starters injured- what I’m saying is I’m truly proud of the effort these boys and coaches have given to work with what we have had to endure! We can’t even get any non conference opponents to play us - 5A-6A schools turn us down and some we have to pay to come play us. I don’t even know who Bubba  is - so no it wasn’t him. YOU are the one constantly getting on here talking about us- you don’t see me going around talking about y’all and believe me I have a good friend who’s son plays for y’all. So I wouldn’t put your team down in any way. In fact I thought SH played very well against us, they are athletic and physical and never gave up! But you sir/child whichever must be obsessed with us, because you are the one on here talking about us! So YOU started it buddy! I have a very established business in MC and we have a lot to be proud of, you don’t go around putting down our county insisting we are in breds! I’m involved with this program so actually they are part of my life, again you worry about SH and I will take care of the Tigers! 

Just now, Lovemytigers3 said:

Obviously he left us because his brother Bo went back to coach at Giles and he wanted to play for him. I’m tired of explaining it to you kid! We are proud of our Tigers and their overcoming lots of adversity this season we now after playing a 6A heavyweight school and losing by 10 points have 3 more starters injured- what I’m saying is I’m truly proud of the effort these boys and coaches have given to work with what we have had to endure! We can’t even get any non conference opponents to play us - 5A-6A schools turn us down and some we have to pay to come play us. I don’t even know who Bubba  is - so no it wasn’t him. YOU are the one constantly getting on here talking about us- you don’t see me going around talking about y’all and believe me I have a good friend who’s son plays for y’all. So I wouldn’t put your team down in any way. In fact I thought SH played very well against us, they are athletic and physical and never gave up! But you sir/child whichever must be obsessed with us, because you are the one on here talking about us! So YOU started it buddy! I have a very established business in MC and we have a lot to be proud of, you don’t go around putting down our county insisting we are in breds! I’m involved with this program so actually they are part of my life, again you worry about SH and I will take care of the Tigers! 

When you have as much time and energy that I put into this program, you’d certainly understand why I care so much!

On 10/21/2018 at 10:11 AM, Lovemytigers3 said:

When you have as much time and energy that I put into this program, you’d certainly understand why I care so much!

You are almost as big a slappy as that ridiculously bad radio broadcast team that they have. Two years ago Their fans screamed obscenities and called an injured player a p—y. Last year, an armed sherriff’s deputy patrolling our sidelines? Whining about spots, whining about penalties. MC plays like trash. Cheap shots, late hits and for what? A trip deep (but not quite deep enough) into the playoffs? Lady (and I use the term loosely) get some semblance of a life. I support my team, but there is a whole lot more than high school football.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:51 AM, leadfarmer said:

Because Bo got the offensive coordinator job at Giles County. He wanted to play for his brother. Can't fault him for that. 

On a "positive" note,  basketball in Spring Hill starts in a couple weeks.

So jumping from school to school to school is ok? Dance with who brung ya.

...and it starts one week later for MC...again, who cares? Were you some sort of stud football player in MC? That carries almost as much weight as being the best opera singer in Galveston TX. WHO CARES! 

14 hours ago, shraider22 said:

You are almost as big a slappy as that ridiculously bad radio broadcast team that they have. Two years ago Their fans screamed obscenities and called an injured player a p—y. Last year, an armed sherriff’s deputy patrolling our sidelines? Whining about spots, whining about penalties. MC plays like trash. Cheap shots, late hits and for what? A trip deep (but not quite deep enough) into the playoffs? Lady (and I use the term loosely) get some semblance of a life. I support my team, but there is a whole lot more than high school football.

Yes certainly more to life than football, how well I know I’ve raised children that were sick and now graduated college. We help take care of some of these kids, so it’s life lessons, academics and character building we hope to pass on. Why sir are you even on our thread, if you don’t care? You certainly talk about us a lot if you don’t care! Glad we are some entertainment for you! If you are talking about us, we are doing it right! 

18 minutes ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

Yes certainly more to life than football, how well I know I’ve raised children that were sick and now graduated college. We help take care of some of these kids, so it’s life lessons, academics and character building we hope to pass on. Why sir are you even on our thread, if you don’t care? You certainly talk about us a lot if you don’t care! Glad we are some entertainment for you! If you are talking about us, we are doing it right! 

We are living in his head rent free!