• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Spike16

Wartburg @ Oneida

Thanks! We will see what happens in the weeks to come. Hopefully it will continue cause last year we fell off big time 2nd half of season.

Edited by Spike16

3 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Thanks! We will see what happens in the weeks to come. Hopefully it will continue cause last year we fell off big time 2nd half of season.

Wartburg is about the same as last year I believe. Already have two large deficit losses this year I'd predict 42-7 Oneida at a guess. With youngsters playing all of the 4th.

Should be put away early but that doesn’t mean anything. I remember a 7-6 squeaker a few years back that on paper wasn’t gonna be close to. Gotta keep our heads on straight, play hard and put the game away when the opportunity presents itself. The boys looked sharp last night, just gotta keep building on that. 

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Should be put away early but that doesn’t mean anything. I remember a 7-6 squeaker a few years back that on paper wasn’t gonna be close to. Gotta keep our heads on straight, play hard and put the game away when the opportunity presents itself. The boys looked sharp last night, just gotta keep building on that. 

Impressive win Friday against GP.  Looks like Oneida is back to being Oneida. Congrats !

26 minutes ago, crow said:

You gonna be there? 

A rebuilding Bulldawgs team coming to The Reservation Friday night does not end well for the visitors from The Burg..... Oneida runs early, often, and at will as clock runs in the 2nd half

Oneida 49-6