Smith Co. vs Upperman

3 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Not ready to start predicting blowouts every week for UHS. Not yet at least.  Not a lot of depth so a injury or two will be big. It's not like this is the 2013 team talent wise. I do like what they are doing so far but I need to see a little more. 

Upperman wins this one in a blowout. That has less to do with Upperman and more to do with Smith County. They are way down.

2 hours ago, GBO1 said:

I really hate to admit this because UHS is more known for the round ball than the football, but this could get bad quick. Smith County will play hard but we get beat by at least 21.

since 1996, I think UHS has won/shared 6 district titles, made it to semi finals 2 times, won 8 playoff games.  The narrative as a baseball/basketball school has long gone in my eyes. 

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

since 1996, I think UHS has won/shared 6 district titles, made it to semi finals 2 times, won 8 playoff games.  The narrative as a baseball/basketball school has long gone in my eyes. 

I do not keep up with Upperman football but 8 playoff wins in 22 years is not exactly a game changer for me. Regardless,  it will be difficult for the Owls to hang with Upperman this year.