Fulton @ Powell

92Dragon

1 hour ago, HTV said:

There is a difference in operating in the gray areas and just plain recruiting, which is what Matt was accused of.  If you don't believe that every public school in the county hasn't played in the gray areas then you are completely delusional.  

HT let me tell you something. You dont got the first idea what was going on in the happenings at POwell. he cheated and admin told him to get lost (i.e. knoxnews article). no dyshawn mobley to help him keep winning so he went to kings then his stud went to florida (img acadmey got his stud horse) and hear he is again going to middle schools (feeder schools to places outside of powell school zone set by boe) and finding next diamond from rough of people per the usual as always as he has doen since the beginning.

1 hour ago, ClarkGriswild said:

HT let me tell you something. You dont got the first idea what was going on in the happenings at POwell. he cheated and admin told him to get lost (i.e. knoxnews article). no dyshawn mobley to help him keep winning so he went to kings then his stud went to florida (img acadmey got his stud horse) and hear he is again going to middle schools (feeder schools to places outside of powell school zone set by boe) and finding next diamond from rough of people per the usual as always as he has doen since the beginning. 

Gonna need to see the Knoxnews article on that one, Clark. Or any article, for that matter.:popcorneater:

7 hours ago, HTV said:

There is a difference in operating in the gray areas and just plain recruiting, which is what Matt was accused of.  If you don't believe that every public school in the county hasn't played in the gray areas then you are completely delusional.  

Never said that. So l did not accuse Lowe of anything. Just asked what area you thought Lowe or any other coach was was playing in. You got the connections, text messages ,calls from head coaches, assistants, AD. Don't tell me none of those people have never talked about real recruiting. If they have not talked to you about it then you are dilousional or don't have the contacts.                                               The real the way the game is played is that if your not cheating, your not trying. Rec league, high school, college, pro, checkers, etc.

On 9/10/2018 at 3:12 PM, ClarkGriswild said:

You are completely delusional.  

Please provide alleged KNS story.  

Or better yet, I will ask Jesse, who was the PrepX Editor, the next time I talk to  him if such a story was written, but I know what he is going to say.

Honestly, you are the one who doesn't have the first idea of what went on then.  

4 hours ago, HTV said:

You are completely delusional.  

Please provide alleged KNS story.  

Or better yet, I will ask Jesse, who was the PrepX Editor, the next time I talk to  him if such a story was written, but I know what he is going to say.

Honestly, you are the one who doesn't have the first idea of what went on then.  

I don't believe that the article exist either. Maybe it does, but l doubt it. I don't think that He would ever chance writing a real article about high school football illegal recruiting in the Knoxville or East Tennessee area. The media people like to talk stats, who wins, who lost, who they think will go to playoffs, who is going to win a state championship, who is getting recruited, who might get what coaching job, etc. All sunshine and roses. I would like to see a media person really look into illegal recruiting in the Knoxville area or maybe on a radio or TV show ask a coach, hey coach great game. #00 played a great game. Didn't he play for team x last year. Did he move into your zone, who does he live with, did he call you, or did you call him etc. I doubt it will ever happen. One reason it won't happen is that media person will never get a peep out of a coach again, probably.

But what if a media person did look into illegal recruiting and he found some violations and he reported them to the right and correct authorities.  And something positive came of it.       Maybe  he might get a call or text from some coaches thanking them for having the guts to tell the truth when they know the truth. Nah, l doubt it will ever happen.

12 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

I don't believe that the article exist either. Maybe it does, but l doubt it. I don't think that He would ever chance writing a real article about high school football illegal recruiting in the Knoxville or East Tennessee area. The media people like to talk stats, who wins, who lost, who they think will go to playoffs, who is going to win a state championship, who is getting recruited, who might get what coaching job, etc. All sunshine and roses. I would like to see a media person really look into illegal recruiting in the Knoxville area or maybe on a radio or TV show ask a coach, hey coach great game. #00 played a great game. Didn't he play for team x last year. Did he move into your zone, who does he live with, did he call you, or did you call him etc. I doubt it will ever happen. One reason it won't happen is that media person will never get a peep out of a coach again, probably.

But what if a media person did look into illegal recruiting and he found some violations and he reported them to the right and correct authorities.  And something positive came of it.       Maybe  he might get a call or text from some coaches thanking them for having the guts to tell the truth when they know the truth. Nah, l doubt it will ever happen.

So, in other words you have no basis for your allegations.  

Look, Pal, I was there.  Matt wasn't fired.  He left on his own for his own reasons.  Period.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HTV said:

So, in other words you have no basis for your allegations.  

Look, Pal, I was there.  Matt wasn't fired.  He left on his own for his own reasons.  Period.  

Hey Pal where did l say Coach Lowe was fired. I did not. That was the griz guy. My reply was about illegal recruiting. I did not mention Coach Lowe in my last response. I said that the article that griz guy mentioned about recruiting probably did not exist. Then l commented why the article probably did not exist. You did not respond to my last comments. You responded to griz guy and his comments about Coach Lowe.                                         I did ask you what side of the gray areas you thought Coach Lowe was on when it came to gray areas that you promised just about everyone in town is using, exploiting, or taking advantage of. You did not answer that. I don't expect you to. I don't expect you to respond to my comments about media people with connections to HC, AC, or AD,  not reporting on illegal recruiting practices, violations or specifics on using gray areas. Media people won't report on it because they will lose their precious connections to HC, AC, AD. And if they did report on those violations and practices then it won't be about who won, who lost, who is going to be in the playoffs, who will win state championship, who is getting recruited, who is going to take what coaching job. No more sunshine, roses and rainbows all the time in our precious high school football where coaches build young men of character and sportsmanship only. Never any gray clouds of violations and rule breaking.

Folks, I don't normally get on here to talk about posters or their comments, so don't take this as I'm trying to step on any toes. I've known HTV for 41 years. During that time, as a result of his work in the community and with various schools, he's developed a lot of close ties with the media and (pretty much) all of the coaches throughout the area. If he has something to say on a subject, you can probably take it to the bank that it's factual. You may not like the way it's presented sometimes, but that doesn't change facts. 

• Upvote 2