Bledsoe at Marion

warrior1981

3 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

We will win this game easily this week. Bledsoe is not a good team. The only reason we lost last week is because one of our best players got hurt. Once he hurt his knee Coach Mathis did not run most of his good plays because we did not have one of our best players. Our boys need to hold on to the ball. Our tall receiver could not pull a pass in late in the game that might have won the game for us. My boy Sampson is the best quarterback around and is really fast and hard to tackle. Coach Mathis is going to save him and not run him a whole lot on some games. He wants him to have fresh legs for the playoffs but he is awesome. Squatchy had some big boys and were tougher than I thought they would be but we would have still won the game if our best running back did not get hurt. We also showed how good our young players are the other night. Our freshman runner put a spin move on Squatchy that everyone was talking about. We will do better this week. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Hmmm. That Swafford kid from Meigs is pretty good tho. No disrepect but I'd take him. Good runner good throwing the ball. ATHLETE!!!

Just now, MarionMadness said:

We will win this game easily this week. Bledsoe is not a good team. The only reason we lost last week is because one of our best players got hurt. Once he hurt his knee Coach Mathis did not run most of his good plays because we did not have one of our best players. Our boys need to hold on to the ball. Our tall receiver could not pull a pass in late in the game that might have won the game for us. My boy Sampson is the best quarterback around and is really fast and hard to tackle. Coach Mathis is going to save him and not run him a whole lot on some games. He wants him to have fresh legs for the playoffs but he is awesome. Squatchy had some big boys and were tougher than I thought they would be but we would have still won the game if our best running back did not get hurt. We also showed how good our young players are the other night. Our freshman runner put a spin move on Squatchy that everyone was talking about. We will do better this week. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Is your son the one that got sacked on 4th down with the game on the line?

• Upvote 1

Well it’s about two hours to go watch my Meigs Tigers this Friday night, and I think it will be over quick, and it’s about a hour and half to come watch this one, so my daughter is going to drag me to this one, I hope it’s a good one but I think MC takes it, BC just doesn’t have enough play makers, MC by 2-3 TD’s

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Well it’s about two hours to go watch my Meigs Tigers this Friday night, and I think it will be over quick, and it’s about a hour and half to come watch this one, so my daughter is going to drag me to this one, I hope it’s a good one but I think MC takes it, BC just doesn’t have enough play makers, MC by 2-3 TD’s

That’s a good pick. Bledsoe County can’t tackle the Marion County skill kids. 

6 hours ago, powerp said:

They better win this one bc I have them losing to SP, Rhea, Tyner, Loudon, and possibly an improved Polk.

How do you know Polk is improved, because they said it?  They have said it for a few years now.  They were unusually good for a couple of years, but back to the usual polk.  Polk is one of the three that marion will win.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

How do you know Polk is improved, because they said it?  They have said it for a few years now.  They were unusually good for a couple of years, but back to the usual polk.  Polk is one of the three that marion will win.

Unless Loudon gets Jackson back they may not win another game.He was IT for them. Sweetwater and McMinn Central look like the only winnable games without him.

Edited by orngnblk

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s a good pick. Bledsoe County can’t tackle the Marion County skill kids. 

I will agree with that, Bledsoe just doesn’t have enough skilled players, I’m just coming to watch my daughter boyfriend play #2 for BC, I just hope it’s a decent game, but I will get to see how Marion County stacks up to my tigers, saw them in the jamboree but you can tell anything from that.

39 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I will agree with that, Bledsoe just doesn’t have enough skilled players, I’m just coming to watch my daughter boyfriend play #2 for BC, I just hope it’s a decent game, but I will get to see how Marion County stacks up to my tigers, saw them in the jamboree but you can tell anything from that.

Meigs County is better than Marion County. In order for that game to happen this season they would probably have to beat Tyner and Trousdale County. It’s not happening. My pick to play Meigs County in the semifinals is Trousdale County. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

#2 good player for BC. Impressive on both sides of the ball and will give MC some trouble. I think this game may be close.

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Meigs County is better than Marion County. In order for that game to happen this season they would probably have to beat Tyner and Trousdale County. It’s not happening. My pick to play Meigs County in the semifinals is Trousdale County. 

Not saying you are wrong in this, but Marion wasn't supposed to beat Trousdale last year either to be fair. That being said. It's fair to say someone could knock meigs out before semis as well. Happened last year due to injury. Never know what the upset Plague will bring.

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I know the last time we played Marion County they took us to the woodshed, but with that being said, I did come down and watch the jamboree, and I know you can tell much from that, but you can get a feeling for what a team has, and IMO Meigs is just way better this year, and probably has easiest road to Cookeville, because they play Rockwood and Oneida at home, and the only other team that can challenge them is Sequatchie County, but I don’t think they can ether.

if Meigs and Trousdale were to meet, where would the game be played?