ADAMSVILLE hosts TCA

Redrage1990

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You dug deep for this one bro. Lol!  Hope your doing well. 

Hahahaha. Not much going on. Just excited to have Aville back on the schedule and my third son will be a freshman this coming year. Perfect timing.  Hope you are doing good. Your dawgs working hard for next year. 

Edited by BigEdMo

20 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Hahahaha. Not much going on. Just excited to have Aville back on the schedule and my third son will be a freshman this coming year. Perfect timing.  Hope you are doing good. Your dawgs working hard for next year. 

You guys and the Ville always had some great games. And Diffee is HUGE on the weight room and off-season work in general. Next years Dawgs will be bigger, faster and stronger. Good luck to you guys next year. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You guys and the Ville always had some great games. And Diffee is HUGE on the weight room and off-season work in general. Next years Dawgs will be bigger, faster and stronger. Good luck to you guys next year. 

Thanks man. Our boys are hitting weights really good. The young guns are really eager. It is pushing the older boys. Good luck to my second purple team !!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...