ADAMSVILLE hosts TCA

Redrage1990

49 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Lol right..

Waverly has some weak games on the schedule and now that I live in Cedar Grove I pretty much can watch any r7 game I want. Still real early to tell about some of the teams. 

Henderson County Cedar Grove??? We're bound to run into each other sooner or later if so.

I'm looking forward to a good game! I'm also hoping and praying that there are no more injuries for both teams.  We have enough of those already and we're only two games into the season. I hope all you sweatervesters have a safe trip down! Bring me some of those barbecue  nachos if you don't mind! You know where to find me! 

Don't think this game will be that close, TCA does like the underdog role and it fits for this game. Big plays made and given up will be key. TCA hung around with   Fayette last week on big plays, don't expect that to happen here nor do I expect them to be able to put together long sustained drives against the Cardinals defense from what I saw on video.

15 minutes ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

Don't think this game will be that close, TCA does like the underdog role and it fits for this game. Big plays made and given up will be key. TCA hung around with   Fayette last week on big plays, don't expect that to happen here nor do I expect them to be able to put together long sustained drives against the Cardinals defense from what I saw on video.

What Video?

Your right. We just hope to hang around till half. That’s when the mighty cardinals flex their muscles and spank us. It funny how after all these years the record is 6-5 for the Redbirds. I guess we are just dumb enough to think we can play foolsball with the Redbirds. This rivalry has turned into a good one. To be honest you don’t know what is going to happen in this game. We could squeak out a win or we could get blown off the field. But I know Our boys are up for the challenge. They will not just lay down and take a beating.