EAGLEVILLE @ FORREST

GeneralForrest

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

92  i predict a similar outcome. 

EHS that is the post of a not confident fan who want to appear optimistic. You guys have a good team. This wont be a beatdown either way. 

It's the only prediction I know will be 100% accurate. I can't go wrong! Ha Ha.  It's high school football and anything is possible on any given Friday night. I want to see an injury free game and Eagles come out on top. Anxious to see how we respond from last week.

On 8/29/2018 at 10:31 PM, EHSEagles said:

I've thought about it and I'm ready to make a prediction. I said earlier this week I didn't have a clue, but I'll say the winner scores at least one more point than the loser. So there  you have it. 

Good pick with the at least one point.  Sounded like a good game

• Like 1

Final 14-13. Eagleville wins.

Tons of Forrest turnovers, penalties, and assorted miscues in the 2nd half. 

Forrest had a TD called back, dropped another TD pass, missed a wide open receiver running down the sideline, and decided against a chip shot FG in the first half.

An unsportsmanlike penalty on the 4th quarter TD which caused the tying extra point to be from 35 yds out (it was blocked).  Game ended on an INT inside the 10.  

How on Earth did Forrest lose this game

I truly believe Forrest was the more talented team but talent doesn't cut it you have to be disciplined and play sound football Forrest did neither Eagleville deserved to win the game.  

Cobb was good in the 1st half, GREAT in the 2nd.  Winning drive was almost entirely Cobb with his legs. 

I thought that unsportsmanlike would be assessed on the kickoff not the extra point...that was an absolute killer for a young kicker to deal with

Second straight year Forrest controls the line of scrimmage controls field position for a lot of the game....but comes up one point short

26 minutes ago, Salem said:

Final 14-13. Eagleville wins.

Tons of Forrest turnovers, penalties, and assorted miscues in the 2nd half. 

Forrest had a TD called back, dropped another TD pass, missed a wide open receiver running down the sideline, and decided against a chip shot FG in the first half.

An unsportsmanlike penalty on the 4th quarter TD which caused the tying extra point to be from 35 yds out (it was blocked).  Game ended on an INT inside the 10.  

None of these issues should have been a problem for a more physical Marshall County team.

• Like 1