EAGLEVILLE @ FORREST

GeneralForrest

2 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Wrong. We still have about 4 more region games. All meaningful. Or do you consider Loretto, Community and Summertown not meaningful to you

Meaningful from a CoachT poster's standpoint. No. 

I don't anticipate much discussion or interest of these on CoachT leading up to the games.

Much like the rest of your regular season. There will be little statewide interest in Cornersville for the next seven weeks because of the weak schedule. They can barely get two pages of comments for this week's game. Their posters have to troll Forrest threads now to get any attention. 

Summertown has knocked off a top 10 1A team already this year so they're should be a much better team than the other two in our region. 

like i said, lose to loretto or community and it's the worst year in Forrest history .

it not happening though. 

Forrest wins this week, and has a chance at 2-2 with CA at home on the 14th to post the biggest win since Watertown came to the Rock in 2016 (when W'Town was 3rd in the state).

Forrest was up on CA 6-0 in the 4th last year. Don't tell me it can't happen.  

On 9/5/2018 at 1:19 PM, Salem said:

I would estimate 110 of their total yards came on the two touchdown drives where they essentially ran QB sweep out of the shotgun every other play. One, we should have adjusted the defense- we have a 135 pound strong safety coming down on their big QB (where was #13?) and two, very fortunate to not have a holding call on that many sweeps when the defense knows it's coming. 

Apparntly #13 has been relieved of his defensive duties.......not a smart move in my opinion.  They don't want to tire him out for offense but he's not being utilized there either.....