AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

Not a big fan of either team. I just love High School Football. I haven't seen AC play this year so don't have an opinion. I have seen Greeneville a couple of times against bigger schools. All I can say is Anderson County had better be a great football team to play with this Greeneville bunch. I've seen a lot of High School football in my time. I've seen several State Champions in Virginia and Tennessee (in several classifications). This Greeneville team is as tough as any I've seen. Well coached, talent all over the field. Gonna take an awesome effort to beat them. Can they be beat? Sure. But I feel like the only team that could beat them in 4A would be themselves (turnovers, mistakes, etc.) They're pretty well coached so I don't see that happening.

As far as their strength of schedule all I can say is they can't help that their region is weak (except for Elizabethton) and they have whipped up on three 6A schools in TN and a bigger school in NC. The quality of those teams this year may be down a little but it is what it is.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

Greeneville scheduel is not much better seriously. This is AC's year hence ACMAVS time to shine :) I have confidence AC will take down Greeneville comfortablly. This is the Year of The Maverick!

Here’s another COWSinflight account. Go look at the opponet w/l records of both teams then come back Little one 

2 minutes ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

Greeneville scheduel is not much better seriously. This is AC's year hence ACMAVS time to shine :) I have confidence AC will take down Greeneville comfortablly. This is the Year of The Maverick!

COWSinflight atleast change how you talk on different accounts lol so easy to pinpoint your dumb way of talking 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Here’s another COWSinflight account. Go look at the opponet w/l records of both teams then come back Little one 

You all are dumb....lol spend all this time looking up records of sucky teams that AC and green plays. Just wait till the playoffs because this is a waste of time but I love making fun of you and BVD among others on  here.... 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yeah that makes me worried. We did not do well against Howard so therefore Greeneville mercy rules AC. Or geeze people are scoring points on us wow. When the Mavs hit the Home field November 16 approximately 9:30pm est you will be asking yourself what the help happened. We were the best in the nation; the greatest team that Greeneville has ever had. This is when you might want to consider burning that statue of Ballard in your bedroom. LOL haha the Mavs got this!