AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

32 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Your reading too much into the subject line or adlib. I think if AC is smart they have time to work on several different offense that does not in no suggest they are not playing hard. Lol 

Watch Out Devils fans! The Mavs are so good they practice the Wing T during the week every week and come Friday Night they bring out last years offense so they are a little rusty.  Come Play Off time if the Mavs make it to the Quarters they are going to bringing out that Wing T they have practiced all year against the Devils!  Now it all makes since :popcorneater:

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Watch Out Devils fans! The Mavs are so good they practice the Wing T during the week every week and come Friday Night they bring out last years offense so they are a little rusty.  Come Play Off time if the Mavs make it to the Quarters they are going to bringing out that Wing T they have practiced all year against the Devils!  Now it all makes since :popcorneater:

Oh boy yeah that would be scary LOL ;)

23 hours ago, DeeJay32 said:

I honestly can't tell if all of the Anderson County folks truly believe the things they post on here.  I guess when the playoffs roll around and people start asking if they are willing to put down some cash on the game, we will find out!!

I'll take bets lol that's easy money Greeneville on a other level all these other people chime in with a scrimmage... yeah Cane Ridge beat Oakland in a scrimmage too... but after Greeneville beats the Mavs Martin graduates your back to a 3-7 or 2-8 team.

23 hours ago, DeeJay32 said:

I honestly can't tell if all of the Anderson County folks truly believe the things they post on here.  I guess when the playoffs roll around and people start asking if they are willing to put down some cash on the game, we will find out!!

I honestly can say I do believe that AC can beat Greeneville; I was in belief as well last year and they just came up short. And there were the same comments posted by Greeneville posters last year. It almost is a replica of the same post when I look back with the exception of dev3 calling Mercy rule I think he laid off Mavflight a little this year. Might be called respect. 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I still can't get over how Greeneville embarrassed Union County; almost 70 pts. Wow does every point over 50 make Greeneville that much greater ! I guess DevilMan they are just flexing there muscles. LOL

Yup the backups got some good playing time. Starters out in 1quarter score on 6 of 11 offensive plays. But we have to play that game in region. Totally different from your embarrassing non conference 

2 hours ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

I honestly can say I do believe that AC can beat Greeneville; I was in belief as well last year and they just came up short. And there were the same comments posted by Greeneville posters last year. It almost is a replica of the same post when I look back with the exception of dev3 calling Mercy rule I think he laid off Mavflight a little this year. Might be called respect. 

No respect lol I’ve called mercy rule all year