AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

Just a tad of praise from a Devil fan towards AC.Last year I couldn't help but think of AC's season  being similar to Greeneville's in 2009.So very close but it wasn't to be.I'm not going to wish the same fortune for AC this year that happened for the Devils in 2010 for obvious reasons but still,AC had a great team last year and I would never say otherwise.No doubt AC is very good this year and it will also take a very good effort by whoever you play during the playoffs to advance past you.If the Devils meet the Mavs,it should be one heck of a game.

22 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Just a tad of praise from a Devil fan towards AC.Last year I couldn't help but think of AC's season  being similar to Greeneville's in 2009.So very close but it wasn't to be.I'm not going to wish the same fortune for AC this year that happened for the Devils in 2010 for obvious reasons but still,AC had a great team last year and I would never say otherwise.No doubt AC is very good this year and it will also take a very good effort by whoever you play during the playoffs to advance past you.If the Devils meet the Mavs,it should be one heck of a game.

Thank you and the same back to Greeneville. Now would be a good time for DevilMan to come to the alter. We can put this behind us and go forward in a common way. The way I look at it is I want AC to beat the Devil's but if we can not do it then of course I want East Tennessee to take the championship. If we win I would only expect the same from DevilMan too. :)

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thank you and the same back to Greeneville. Now would be a good time for DevilMan to come to the alter. We can put this behind us and go forward in a common way. The way I look at it is I want AC to beat the Devil's but if we can not do it then of course I want East Tennessee to take the championship. If we win I would only expect the same from Devilman too. :)

quotes, waiting, and sad image

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thank you and the same back to Greeneville. Now would be a good time for DevilMan to come to the alter. We can put this behind us and go forward in a common way. The way I look at it is I want AC to beat the Devil's but if we can not do it then of course I want East Tennessee to take the championship. If we win I would only expect the same from DevilMan too. :)

Greeneville Mercy rules the cows if the cows can make it that far 

3 hours ago, Space3 said:

I think playing a tougher opponent in Betsy 2nd round better prepared us for Greeneville last year. No matter what if we end up playing in the 3rd round this year, it will be a great atmosphere. I cant believe the season is halfway over.

Deja Vu,coming off of a graveyard shift.I had to re-read your post from 8 hours ago and this one  twice.Anyway,it probably did help playing Betsy but AC was just firing on all cylinders against Greeneville early.