AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

6 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

On an interesting note I was perusing the MP website website and I went to their TN state rankings and they had Alcoa at 1, Maryville 2, Greeneville 3, Elizabethton 19, and surprisingly Science Hill at 25. I can't report on any others because I would have to join to turn the page.

AC is #69

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I have excellent reading comprehension. So what should I be reading? Please help.......

I suggest you should be reading budkilmer's post questioning AC fans' understanding of statistics.  Did that help?  You're welcome (of course, if your reading comprehension skills really were excellent you would have figured that out without having to ask).

Edited by MavMaximus

30 minutes ago, MavMaximus said:

I suggest you should be reading budkilmer's post questioning AC fans' understanding of statistics.  Did that help?  You're welcome (of course, if your reading comprehension skills really were excellent you would have figured that out without having to ask).

Burn!!! lol 

Edited by Space3

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Please refer to Noonesfool post. Coacht T's SOS only looks at Wins and losses not who these teams actually lost to. (You should have played 4 good 1a teams so your SOS would be higher) Your biggest win was against Williams Blount (33-20).  The same WB team that lost 42-7 against Ooltewah who lost to Science Hill (One of the cupcakes on our schedule as you like to put it).  Same Science Hill team that beat 4-1 Bearden last week on their home field.  Science Hill also holds losses against DB and Betsy.  If i was AC I would be worried about Betsy than any SOS

Same Science Hill team that was demolished by Greeneville. 

2 hours ago, MavMaximus said:

He was being sarcastic and it went right over your head.  If you actually knew noonesfool the last thing he has is reading comprehension problems.  Lets just say he was a big part of higher education and one heck of a coach

• Upvote 1