AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I do not see that score as emarrassing to either team. I am being sarcastic as well LOL. 69-0 is down right ridiculously...there is no excuse under heaven for that. That actually makes me a little upset. But that sometimes can tell you the true character of a team.  :(

For AC to question any teams character after the whole Clinton debacle after that game is Laughable :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I do not see that score as emarrassing to either team. I am being sarcastic as well LOL. 69-0 is down right ridiculously...there is no excuse under heaven for that. That actually makes me a little upset. But that sometimes can tell you the true character of a team.  :(

The starters were out with over 6:00 left in the 2nd quarter! I guess the Freshman playing in the 2nd half should just take a knee every play? 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Lol evidently Ac can’t score anywhere near that this year. They can Barely beat the cupcakes. Last year they beat Hixson 60-7 what about Seqoyah 70-13? Lol you’re  a fool 

Edited by DevilMan03

When the Mavs step out on to the field Nov 16 They have The Greatest fans in East Tennessee and the Greatest show on Turff. Fireworks igniting like all hech has broke loose. Fans waving there Maverick Bells. The noise will be so high Greeneville will mixup play calling and the stands will begin to shake similar to a small earthquake. Those Maverick boy will be men that night. Friday night lights up on ole Rocky Top! Weeee baby what an atmosphere what a show the Mavericks will put on. East Tennessee has not seen this one for a long time; if ever!!! Whoa Go Mavericks! :) Hookum

1 hour ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

When the Mavs step out on to the field Nov 16 They have The Greatest fans in East Tennessee and the Greatest show on Turff. Fireworks igniting like all hech has broke loose. Fans waving there Maverick Bells. The noise will be so high Greeneville will mixup play calling and the stands will begin to shake similar to a small earthquake. Those Maverick boy will be men that night. Friday night lights up on ole Rocky Top! Weeee baby what an atmosphere what a show the Mavericks will put on. East Tennessee has not seen this one for a long time; if ever!!! Whoa Go Mavericks! :) Hookum

COWSinflight is the one who calls Ac rocky top which proves the point this is another username. Ac sucks and won’t make it past Betsy FACT

Edited by DevilMan03

Just now, Domin18 said:

Never gets old hearing Greeneville fans on here tell us AC fans how bad we are we are going to lose to Betsy...lol ...You can tell they don't want a rematch with the Mavs this year......lol

You guys never learn lol Cade Ballard and company have never lost to the cows. As a matter of fact last time they were in the pasture it was a MERCY RULE GAME lol Ac has never won anything and it won’t change anytime soon. Congrats on that “Region” Title(what a joke) 

5 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

Every greenie fan on here turns green and gets sick just thinking of a rematch with the Mavs....lol  I guess that's why every greenie fan on here is hoping, wishing, praying, and picking Betty to beat AC....lol

Why would we “wish”’ that? We beat you guys lol Acs a joke along with that entire schedule. Here’s one reason people are laughing at The cows 

Greenevilles Opponets record is 27-27 through last Friday 

The Cows opponets record is 15-39!!!!!!!!!

and the cows have STRUGGLED lol :roflol: