AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It's about that time of the week. Greeneville playing another cupcake and they are sure to run the score up just to pad the stats. Another 69er coming for Greeneville! Keep those starters in all of 3rd and part of 4th. LOL

I find this funny, because Anderson County is playing an 0-5 team this week too. 

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

So here's a crazy stat. Greeneville was up 49-0 against Sullivan Central, in the first quarter. They ran a total of 8 offensive plays, and scored on 6 of them (they also scored on a punt return). They then pulled their starters. Before the end of the quarter. Unreal.

Efficient is the first word that comes to mind. 

21 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It's about that time of the week. Greeneville playing another cupcake and they are sure to run the score up just to pad the stats. Another 69er coming for Greeneville! Keep those starters in all of 3rd and part of 4th. LOL

Is this really a AC fan talking about playing cupcakes ??? hahahahahahahahahaha ..... look at your region and your out of region games ..talk about a team scared to play anybody .. really ....   Clinton, Carter, Heritage and William Blount and all those juggernauts from Chattanooga  .. hilarious  ....  your not gaining any respect with that .. you got to earn it .... quit talking and beat somebody thats any good .. you came close to Greeneville last year ...  as I said Close  .. you played over your head .... and as far as  leaving starters in  Greeneville pulls starters all the time by halftime in these type blowouts ... and it seems to me that the game with you guys and  Clinton  - the issue came about because of some AC starters still in game late is that correct ???  

11 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Is this really a AC fan talking about playing cupcakes ??? hahahahahahahahahaha ..... look at your region and your out of region games ..talk about a team scared to play anybody .. really ....   Clinton, Carter, Heritage and William Blount and all those juggernauts from Chattanooga  .. hilarious  ....  your not gaining any respect with that .. you got to earn it .... quit talking and beat somebody thats any good .. you came close to Greeneville last year ...  as I said Close  .. you played over your head .... and as far as  leaving starters in  Greeneville pulls starters all the time by halftime in these type blowouts ... and it seems to me that the game with you guys and  Clinton  - the issue came about because of some AC starters still in game late is that correct ???  

Greeneville starters have been been pulled at the end of 1 quarter a few times this year. Ballard was like 5 for 5 passing lastnight with a td each throw lol