Red Bank @ Signal

ChattownLB

4 minutes ago, ChattownLB said:

Region play starts this week. Thoughts on the game? 

Signal Mtg has a good passing game..running game not so much. I don't know what Red Bank looks like, but if they keep pressure on the QB they should be able to control the line. If RB's defensive backfield is fast and smart they will win this game.

R.Bank wins by 10

9 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Signal Mtg has a good passing game..running game not so much. I don't know what Red Bank looks like, but if they keep pressure on the QB they should be able to control the line. If RB's defensive backfield is fast and smart they will win this game.

R.Bank wins by 10

I think they will win by more than 10. the DB's are fast.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:18 AM, Infamousfootballfan said:

I disagree Red Bank has a good team and they won against Central without even fielding one of they're best players. I just don't think Signal is there yet. Red Bank by 3 TD's

You are allowed to disagree!!!!!!! LOL, But I here #5 still hasn't practiced this week and is a game time decision! I think that Tyner is a better team top to bottom and Red Bank still has some ??? But looking forward to watching this game!!!! This game will come down to Special Teams. Signal by a FG. 

On 8/28/2018 at 7:15 AM, Infamousfootballfan said:

I think they will win by more than 10. the DB's are fast.

Infamous, RB's DBs are not that fast. Red Bank is beat up. Red Bank got out played every where but the score board. They ar at a disadvantage. They have no running game. I predict that Signal Mountain will upset the"Lions". Signal Mountain can move the ball on them. Red Bank has to to find a running game. They just got 66 yards running on Central. They are hurting on the line and backfield and do not have the receivers as they did last year. There QB was intercepted three times and if Signal can get to him they will have interceptions also. Big game for Signal. Buy the way Infamous the Pounders were without one of its best players also. Bet you did not know also that one of the Pounders best Players was not cleared for any contact but just before the jamboree and had no contact until the week before the Jamoboree and he still got a couple of TD's and you said he was slow. 

Edited by Pounder1
Misspelled word

Red Bank and Central both have excellent teams this year, as does Tyner. All teams deal with injuries throughout the season, and Signal has a few of its own. Calvin Jackson is an outstanding athlete, and I hope he is healthy and has a stellar senior year. There is no denying that Red Bank is a much more dynamic team when he is on the field, but they are still a tough opponent when he is sidelined.

Overall, I think Signal would be an underdog against any of the three teams listed above. However, Signal is better than most people realize this year. I think we will matchup well against Red Bank, and I'm expecting a good game.

We want a big crowd and a good gate for the game, but this is the televised game of the week on the CW Chattanooga, so anybody who can't attend can catch it on TV or record it for later viewing.

• Like 1