• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fall101
2 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I think this should be a good ballgame.  I'm just curious to how bad Harrimans Qb got hurt and if he will be back for this one.

Not gonna speculate but sounds like we lost a starter to an ACL last night. Not 100% sure yet 

2 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Not gonna speculate but sounds like we lost a starter to an ACL last night. Not 100% sure yet 

Hate to hear it,  heck,  our all-state lineman went down with injury last night too.  I just don't know how serious it is.  They put him back in too and it didn't look good.  I questioned that move.  Us small schools can ill afford to lose good players.

1 minute ago, rtl112 said:

Hate to hear it,  heck,  our all-state lineman went down with injury last night too.  I just don't know how serious it is.  They put him back in too and it didn't look good.  I questioned that move.  Us small schools can ill afford to lose good players.

Rt im not being ugly but that staff seems to always play injured kids!I dont care if the kid wants to, some injuries the coach has to be smart.The Bible kid a few years ago was screaming in pain,last year Parker now this kid?????

36 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Rt im not being ugly but that staff seems to always play injured kids!I dont care if the kid wants to, some injuries the coach has to be smart.The Bible kid a few years ago was screaming in pain,last year Parker now this kid?????

This is something else we agree on.